Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New recruitment unit card also get blood effect?

MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 2,099Registered Users
Why new recruitment units also have blood on unit card too? They didn't even start fighting with anyone yet. It look so odd. Please change it.

SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

Comments

• jaydee2kjaydee2k Posts: 2Registered Users
    I second that! Blood splatter on unit cards generally looks ugly in my opinion.
    Everything else from the blood dlc is fine.
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Posts: 1,144Registered Users
    Agreed! Ca please fix this.
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,454Registered Users
    I think the blood splatter effect on unit cards could be toned down a little, but I don't think it needs to be removed.
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 2,099Registered Users
    edited August 2018

I think the blood splatter effect on unit cards could be toned down a little, but I don't think it needs to be removed.

I didn't want to remove its completely. Just remove from new recruitment units.
    SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• MemeBotMemeBot Posts: 20Registered Users
    I want an option to disable the blood effects on the unit cards, don't really like it, to me the heath bar does a better job of representing the damage, and it sort of makes the cards hard to see, I think a better way would be if the characters on the card appeared bloodied, instead of blood spattered all over the whole card, would be a better effect I think.
  • billybob1billybob1 Posts: 44Registered Users
    MemeBot said:

I want an option to disable the blood effects on the unit cards, don't really like it, to me the heath bar does a better job of representing the damage, and it sort of makes the cards hard to see, I think a better way would be if the characters on the card appeared bloodied, instead of blood spattered all over the whole card, would be a better effect I think.

Agreed.

It also blocks the mouseover unit stats from working properly. If you mouseover a patch of blood, is just show you the unit the mouse was last over.