Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Textures showcase

kelembriborkelembribor Posts: 363Registered Users
edited September 2018 in Community Mods
I want to post re-textures here , that I do in spare time , kinda like painting miniatures. I posted files on Twcenter if anyone wishes to use them in their mods.

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?782944-Various-retextures-modders-resource

1. First and oldest Dragon Princes metallic armour instead of white "ceramic" armour parts that to me personally look like smurfs.

Combined with Dryrains mount reskin.

2. Loec Tricksters Ror reskin ( Screenshots are from Warhammer 1)

Post edited by kelembribor on

Comments

• kelembriborkelembribor Posts: 363Registered Users
    edited September 2018
    3. Death hag reskin inspired by Warhammer online concept Art

4. This is not reskin so much but Dreadlord melee variant with shield

( I use "Ultimate Unique Elven Lords + Variety Pack" for ranged that gives various new appearances and "Dreadlord Male (updated) modded to use shield instead of Greatsword"

edited September 2018
    5. Dark Elf Assasin head / Shadow Warrior also inspired by Warhammer online ( it has 4 versions 3 with decals and 1 with secondary color)

6. Veteran Shade head retexture

7. "Star" mage High elf retexture

8. Blades of Hoeth Swordmaster Ror

edited September 2018
    9. Two Variants of face/hair for Handmaiden of the Everqueen

10. Two Variants of face/hair for Sisters of Averlorn / Ror

edited September 2018
    11. My version of Eltharion the Grim.
    This reskin will become Lord of Yvresse if Ca ever creates him.

12. Eltharion with Stormwing

I'l post here a video I made as tribute to Eltharion , my favorite Warhammer character.

Mostly to show how I am using these retextures. Some are unique new ror type units like Blade's of Hoeth , Dark elf hag reskin or Shadow Warriors reskin that are used along with vanilla versions.

While others are reskin of existing unit like Loec's Tricksters or Dragon Princes, and some just add more variety to unit like Shades, and High Elf mage reskin for some of the schools.

• kelembribor21kelembribor21 Posts: 110Registered Users

I was toying with head textures for Vlad Von Carstein by using this great mod particularly I like Armor and cloak retex:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1556603301&searchtext=vlad

I have textured VCoast Admirals to add some variety.
    Some examples with default comparison, including moded Noctilus saved with dx7 intel dds diffuse file for darker look.
    I would like to have option to retain old ones variations with adding new ones as variety options.

edited January 5
    I now edited Varghulf textures to add 2 more random variants close to some of the miniatures, I could make them with less variation in skin color (less red/pink) but so far it fits vanilla textures in my opinion.

Older Version

I am currently messing around with adding one additional texture for each type of High elf dragon, not sure how can it be done so they don't be random in each battle though, maybe use different mesh for mounted and unmounted dragon type.

First is influenced by Draugnir, other by art of Caledor dragon mage , and last one will be kinda whitish (like Viserion in Asoiaf).

• kelembribor21kelembribor21 Posts: 110Registered Users
    Here are 5 new retextures for dragons, They may be random or in star dragon case riderless has unmoded while lord version is modded.

edited June 3

Retexture of Winterheart Guards ROR

edited July 16
    Currently I am slowly messing with Minotaur marked regiments:

Plan to have Khorne wear Gorebull armor , with more bronze elements, Nurgle will have darker rust metal elements with some ooze and more rotted look, Tzeench needs mostly matching some colors and fixing weapon and sigils, Slaanesh will have deamonette feel with scars and using Two handed Bludgeons.

Latest VERSION:

Latest version of Minotaurs and retexture is finished and uploaded at Twcenter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file