Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Top 5 Strongest Campaign Lords in Total War: Warhammer 2 (ItalianSpartacus)

BiesBies Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,920

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Tagged:

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 17,761
    edited September 2018
    Assuming he's referring to TWW2 exclusively and based on core ability not how OP they can become.

1) Malekith
    2) Mazdamundi
    3) Settra
    4) Kroq
    5) Hellebron
    Post edited by Vanilla_Gorilla on
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • TaitleachTaitleach Registered Users Posts: 75
    edited September 2018
    Why vlad is top 1 ?

His vanguard ability for his army is link to the character, not a lord faction bonus.

If you take Isabella, you have stronger vampire and all the interesting bonus of Vlad

If you take vlad, you gain pretty much nothing.
  • LolcoreLolcore Registered Users Posts: 34
    people, just saying

you don't need to open a post every time a youtuber upload a pointless video, like wild speculation or rankings like this. i mean, if people were interested in such videos, they would be subscribed already.
  • FrostPawFrostPaw Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,099
    The strongest campaign lord is the one you're playing.
  • TyrionpeepTyrionpeep Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 324
    Obviously I find the High Elven LL’s to be the easiest.

But the Dwarves have pretty strong LL campaigns.
  • IndyprideIndypride Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,679
    Lolcore said:

people, just saying

you don't need to open a post every time a youtuber upload a pointless video, like wild speculation or rankings like this. i mean, if people were interested in such videos, they would be subscribed already.

you also dont have to click on the thread, especially when its clear what the thread is about from the title
  • Otters007Otters007 Registered Users Posts: 785
    Taitleach said:

Why vlad is top 1 ?

His vanguard ability for his army is link to the character, not a lord faction bonus.

If you take Isabella, you have stronger vampire and all the interesting bonus of Vlad

He said it was in no particular order!

Vlad is easily top 5 tho, all his buffs and the fact he can be turned into an invincible monster in the campaign.
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,256
    Otters007 said:

Taitleach said:

Why vlad is top 1 ?

He said it was in no particular order!

Vlad is easily top 5 tho, all his buffs and the fact he can be turned into an invincible monster in the campaign.
    Plus he starts with blood knights. Which alone is ridiculous.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • Wyvern2Wyvern2 Registered Users Posts: 1,415
    Yeah, vlad honestly doesnt make sense when you have isabella. The only advantage you get for starting with him is early game blood knights and vanguard on his own army. Isabella gets huge buffs to vampire heroes, which is far more useful in the grand scheme of things, and you get vlad on turn 2, so all of his perks beside the two listed are basically instantly available.
    Regularly publish Total War: Warhammer 2 content on my YT channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPI93p-X2T4YKD18O16bhPw
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,256
    Bruh, how did he mention the White Dwarf without going into his OP blue tree? I'm honestly confused. The White Dwarfs blue skill tree IS what makes him so powerful.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
    Indypride said:

Lolcore said:

people, just saying

you also dont have to click on the thread, especially when its clear what the thread is about from the title
    Yes, but we do have to see it. Some youtuber making a video isn't threadorthy, but apparently it's allowed, so whatever.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,690
    edited September 2018

Indypride said:

Lolcore said:

people, just saying

Yes, but we do have to see it. Some youtuber making a video isn't threadorthy, but apparently it's allowed, so whatever.
    The overwhelming majority of recent topics aren’t threadworthy as far as I’m concerned.

I have been thinking about starting a Von Carstein campaign for a while (it looks like a fun, powerful faction), but I always end up playing Mannfred, again. I really like Mannfred. He is so adorably studious. A delightfully duplicitous bookworm.
    ò_ó
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 2,413
    Lolcore said:

people, just saying

So the countless threads with rankings and the ones filled to the brim with speculation(i guess 70% of the threads on this forum consist of that) is a-okay but as soon as someone link a youtube vid with the same **** content is a big no go all of a sudden...... Jesus Crist man if you prefer getting your dose of speculation and rankings in written form only just avoid threads like these and let the rest of us enjoy it thanks.

OP don´t listen to the grumpy people spewing things like this, i and many others enjoy the content you link to, it have sparked many good discussions in the past and have given me lot´s of good entertainment i would´nt otherwise have got, so thanks and keep up the good work spreading quality warhammer content.

• IndyprideIndypride Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,679

Indypride said:

Lolcore said:

people, just saying

you arent the arbiter of whats threadworthy or not my dude. if you're not interested, move along. there are plenty of people willing and able to discuss the topic
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 2,413
    Indypride said:

Indypride said:

Lolcore said:

people, just saying

you arent the arbiter of whats threadworthy or not my dude. if you're not interested, move along. there are plenty of people willing and able to discuss the topic
    Naa it´s apparently much more fun to enter a thread about a youtube clip and reply to the headline of the thread while ignoring the clip itself, and then resort to complain about people linking said clip in the first place.

It´s incredible how people feel the need to express their dislike about a thread in detail instead of just looking at the headline and say "Meh that sounds boring i wont watch whatever is in there anyway so i´l just move on to a thread that interest me"
  • TaitleachTaitleach Registered Users Posts: 75
    Wyvern2 said:

Yeah, vlad honestly doesnt make sense when you have isabella. The only advantage you get for starting with him is early game blood knights and vanguard on his own army. Isabella gets huge buffs to vampire heroes, which is far more useful in the grand scheme of things, and you get vlad on turn 2, so all of his perks beside the two listed are basically instantly available.

It's worse, you even have vanguard on your vlad army if you take Isabella as faction lord. You only have early blood knight.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,163
    edited September 2018
    Posts deleted.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
    The top 5 LL with potential for being OP are five of the Horde Lords holding the Sword. Doneso.
  • rymeintrinsecarymeintrinseca Registered Users Posts: 765
    edited September 2018
    Tyrion OP:

Kroq-gar OP:

Jabba the Hutt OP:

• Wyvern2Wyvern2 Registered Users Posts: 1,415
    Taitleach said:

Wyvern2 said:

It's worse, you even have vanguard on your vlad army if you take Isabella as faction lord. You only have early blood knight.
    It's been a little while, but I don't actually think Vlad gets vanguard if you get him after starting with isabella, his unique lord trait is having siege attacker, not vanguard deployment, that's something you get for starting his campaign i thought.
    Regularly publish Total War: Warhammer 2 content on my YT channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPI93p-X2T4YKD18O16bhPw