Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

rarest bug that was never fixed ;< help ?

jeff_1jeff_1 Posts: 8Registered Users
Hi, all
i just want to check in my old problem with shogun 2, probably rarest bug that was never fixed.
Shogun 2 total war is the only game from total war series that has problem with mods ( for me ) that i wasen't been able to fix since 2013/2014.
one day mods for this game simply stopped working and since that day i tried countless solutions, and i even changed pc once this makes me believe that MAYBE this is some kind of glich related to account? i know im not the only one person i found 5-6 pepole with the exactly same bug as i, its not much i know but still something.

maybe some of you have some new ideas on what it is and how to fix it ? :D

Comments

• jeff_1jeff_1 Posts: 8Registered Users
    im not sure if anyone is still intrested but i found partial solution that works only for mods not for maps ;/

you have to write name of the mod in User.Script that is located in
    C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts

example:

1) your mod is called radious_total_war_rots.pack ( you can find you mods in data folder )

2) you open User.Script and write mod "radious_total_war_rots.pack";

you have to write mod "xxxxxxx"; you need to use all those marks

i still think this is kind of ridiculous and some oficial fix would be much much appreciated
  • jeff_1jeff_1 Posts: 8Registered Users
    info update

this metod also stopped workin for unknown reason ...