Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Latest announcement !

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,575
Hello everybody !

Finally some kind of 'news' ! They got me a little hyped already, why ? because speculations are beginning !

What do you think will all be coming out soon for Total war ; Warhammer 2 ?


I got a slight feeling we are gonna see an new world kind of event for campaigns where all factions can participate in. Something like 'Treasure hunt' but the real deal this time. All with maps and parts you need to collect to eventually reach the last clues to get to the treasure. Some nice loot awaits, or something entirely new we haven't seen yet.


It would fit right in if the Southern realms will be the upcoming DLC or some even say Vampire coast, or Both !! Anyways, it would fit well in ! What you say ?


Let me know what you guys all think

Cheers !
Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
«13

Comments

  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,242
    The "both" suggestion wrecks my heart. I'm fine with any of the 3 just not a combination that'll leave them undeveloped.

    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

  • HedonistHoundHedonistHound Registered Users Posts: 7,903
    I will be honest if it was just a pirate themed campaign pack I would be stoked. Both living and dead.

    I think it will actually be just DoW/Southern Realms but I can dream.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,575
    Crossil said:

    The "both" suggestion wrecks my heart. I'm fine with any of the 3 just not a combination that'll leave them undeveloped.

    Yes, I have to agree on that. I spoke about that a few days ago with someone, we both also agreed on the same point as you do.
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

    --~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,575

    I will be honest if it was just a pirate themed campaign pack I would be stoked. Both living and dead.

    I think it will actually be just DoW/Southern Realms but I can dream.

    hhahaha, if that happens, I will laugh so hard, not because I Like it, but out of insanity ...

    IF that would be the case WOW !!! ... imagine !


    And I think you are right, I also think it will be them.,
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

    --~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,585
    I think they will announce that this time we will get treated to more mystery content than ever before.....a bonanza extravaganza of mystery content! Last time we had only one mystery content monster, this time will will get three, and this time not just one months waiting but three, ain´t we a lucky bunch!

    Sarcasm aside i have no idea what´s coming out, whatever it is i hope it will have a distinctive feel to it and not just be some ripoff from a already existing faction.



    Nurgle is love

    Nurgle is life

    #JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,242

    I will be honest if it was just a pirate themed campaign pack I would be stoked. Both living and dead.

    I think it will actually be just DoW/Southern Realms but I can dream.

    Mmm. That wouldn't be bad, Sartosa being its own race. Doubt it will happen but would be nice.

    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

  • lucibuislucibuis Registered Users Posts: 6,992
    Fantastical indicates something magical and beautiful, not some mercenaries. So I think it’s wood elves dlc part 2, with Ariel and fairie dragons
    Ariel only, no fads allowed.

  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Registered Users Posts: 1,325
    edited September 2018
    A Ghorgon is fantastical......Ghorgon confirmed!
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,242
    The most fantastical thing among the "big" three are Djinns of Araby. Aside from that an unlikely explanation would be Albion and its creatures, as perhaps alone or as DoW. Even the undead Leviathans of Zombie Pirates could fit the bill but the least of the 3.

    Though it's possible they are literally using self-deprecating humor, referring to Rome 2 historicity shenanigans.

    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

  • SuliotSuliot Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 687
    Can't wait for the announcement but just to speculate for the heck of it, I think we could get "4 Minor Factions" in a bundle. These Factions would be Albion, Sartossa, Araby and Vampire Coast.

    I think this could be the case because all of these factions can be represented in both ME and Vortex Campaigns and I don't think there's enough space to have 4 Legendary Lords starting positions for all of these factions, so they'll just have one Lord and starting position for each.

    We might also get just two of those factions in this DLC with two legendary lords each and two more with another DLC at some later date.

    Just throwing some guesses out there. In any case I'm very excited! :smile:
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,117
    Southern Realms/DoW.

    The X stands for "Marco Colombo has found the New World".
    #JusticeForTzeentch #NoMoreRecoloredModels #NoMoreCopyPastedUnits




  • HedonistHoundHedonistHound Registered Users Posts: 7,903
    Suliot said:

    Can't wait for the announcement but just to speculate for the heck of it, I think we could get "4 Minor Factions" in a bundle. These Factions would be Albion, Sartossa, Araby and Vampire Coast.

    I think this could be the case because all of these factions can be represented in both ME and Vortex Campaigns and I don't think there's enough space to have 4 Legendary Lords starting positions for all of these factions, so they'll just have one Lord and starting position for each.

    We might also get just two of those factions in this DLC with two legendary lords each and two more with another DLC at some later date.

    Just throwing some guesses out there. In any case I'm very excited! :smile:

    I think in the unlikely case it is multiple minor factions it would likely be Pirates of Sartosa vs. Zombie Pirates of the Vampire Coast.

    Mainly due to the fact most of their units could share skeletons and animation. And it is a consistent theme.

    Harkon and Noctilus(or Vangheist for ethereal LL) vs. Saltspite and Roth (maybe Long Drong replacing one of them.

    But just so no one bites my head off this is once again fun speculation. It is likely DoW/Southern Realms
  • haynamshaynams Registered Users Posts: 276
    Man if they do an undead pirate themed faction I’m going to have to track down a copy of dreadfleet
  • SuliotSuliot Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 687

    Suliot said:

    Can't wait for the announcement but just to speculate for the heck of it, I think we could get "4 Minor Factions" in a bundle. These Factions would be Albion, Sartossa, Araby and Vampire Coast.

    I think this could be the case because all of these factions can be represented in both ME and Vortex Campaigns and I don't think there's enough space to have 4 Legendary Lords starting positions for all of these factions, so they'll just have one Lord and starting position for each.

    We might also get just two of those factions in this DLC with two legendary lords each and two more with another DLC at some later date.

    Just throwing some guesses out there. In any case I'm very excited! :smile:

    I think in the unlikely case it is multiple minor factions it would likely be Pirates of Sartosa vs. Zombie Pirates of the Vampire Coast.

    Mainly due to the fact most of their units could share skeletons and animation. And it is a consistent theme.

    Harkon and Noctilus(or Vangheist for ethereal LL) vs. Saltspite and Roth (maybe Long Drong replacing one of them.

    But just so no one bites my head off this is once again fun speculation. It is likely DoW/Southern Realms
    Or it could be Albion and Sartossa based on the image. There we can see a map explorers/pirates would use with the X possibly marking the position of Albion on the map.
  • IokkoIokko Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,039
    Love your idea of a big mapwide treasure hunt, that would be awesome and so unlike anything we've seen before in total war!

    Actually, that got me thinking about the narrative of the vortex campaign; what if we have to collect the pieces of some sort of relic that when put back together ends up doing something unexpected? Kinda like the end of Arkhan's campaign (trying to avoid spoilers here for the few that havent played it yet).

    Maybe that could be a good way to lead into the next game's narrative...
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 11,352
    I'm just excited that there is some form of timeframe.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,575
    lucibuis said:

    Fantastical indicates something magical and beautiful, not some mercenaries. So I think it’s wood elves dlc part 2, with Ariel and fairie dragons

    Ludbone said:

    Southern Realms/DoW.

    The X stands for "Marco Colombo has found the New World".

    good one !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

    --~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 15,486
    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,960
    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 15,486
    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    That is definitely a pirate reference though. Especially since it seems to be on water.

    X marks the spot.

    Bah.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,216
    Fantastical hmmm?

    I guess that Araby is not THAT unlikely.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,144
    I would love to see Noctilus. That I know for sure. About the rest? As long as it won't be Halflings or Amazons I'm going to be happy.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif


  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,960
    Canuovea said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    That is definitely a pirate reference though. Especially since it seems to be on water.

    X marks the spot.

    Bah.
    are you sure it is water? Because besides the "X" I see next to nothing making this an actual map.

    Also I have next to no idea where this is suppose to be...

    If I'm generous I could see it be somewhere near Tiranoc (east from the cross), but is a massive stretch.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • Omega_WarriorOmega_Warrior Registered Users Posts: 1,276
    Canuovea said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    That is definitely a pirate reference though. Especially since it seems to be on water.

    X marks the spot.

    Bah.
    X marks are a staple of any sort of treasure hunting theme. There is nothing to tie it to pirates specifically.

    And the dogs of war/southern realms is heavily tied to treasure hunting. They can literally be seen in the Tomb Kings opening hunting for treasure.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,242
    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    That is definitely a pirate reference though. Especially since it seems to be on water.

    X marks the spot.

    Bah.
    are you sure it is water? Because besides the "X" I see next to nothing making this an actual map.

    Also I have next to no idea where this is suppose to be...

    If I'm generous I could see it be somewhere near Tiranoc (east from the cross), but is a massive stretch.
    Well the map is nondescript and those are usually seas which never have anything on them outside of islands, open seas however are indeed empty and the only mode of coordination is by longitude and latitude. Maps of lands are usually marked with landmarks or settlements.

    I personally have no idea if that's criteria enough.

    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,960
    Crossil said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    That is definitely a pirate reference though. Especially since it seems to be on water.

    X marks the spot.

    Bah.
    are you sure it is water? Because besides the "X" I see next to nothing making this an actual map.

    Also I have next to no idea where this is suppose to be...

    If I'm generous I could see it be somewhere near Tiranoc (east from the cross), but is a massive stretch.
    Well the map is nondescript and those are usually seas which never have anything on them outside of islands, open seas however are indeed empty and the only mode of coordination is by longitude and latitude. Maps of lands are usually marked with landmarks or settlements.

    I personally have no idea if that's criteria enough.
    the thing is...

    we see 2 things, besides the cross, on this:
    a number of blots and the quadrat, which makes it look more map like, but is inconsequential since it covers literally only the part with the cross.

    The blots don't really look like anything on the map of Wh2. Even my previous guess needs massive jumps (mainly to ignore Caledor) to "work".



    And now allow me to complicate things:
    if memory serves right, then normal human maps, shouldn't feature "not Atlantis" because it is kinda unknow where it actually is, thanks to magic. Could be wrong about this thou.

    Also...

    did you notice that CA said that ALL games will get something?
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,242
    SiWI said:

    Crossil said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    That is definitely a pirate reference though. Especially since it seems to be on water.

    X marks the spot.

    Bah.
    are you sure it is water? Because besides the "X" I see next to nothing making this an actual map.

    Also I have next to no idea where this is suppose to be...

    If I'm generous I could see it be somewhere near Tiranoc (east from the cross), but is a massive stretch.
    Well the map is nondescript and those are usually seas which never have anything on them outside of islands, open seas however are indeed empty and the only mode of coordination is by longitude and latitude. Maps of lands are usually marked with landmarks or settlements.

    I personally have no idea if that's criteria enough.
    the thing is...

    we see 2 things, besides the cross, on this:
    a number of blots and the quadrat, which makes it look more map like, but is inconsequential since it covers literally only the part with the cross.

    The blots don't really look like anything on the map of Wh2. Even my previous guess needs massive jumps (mainly to ignore Caledor) to "work".



    And now allow me to complicate things:
    if memory serves right, then normal human maps, shouldn't feature "not Atlantis" because it is kinda unknow where it actually is, thanks to magic. Could be wrong about this thou.

    Also...

    did you notice that CA said that ALL games will get something?
    No, no, only that all games will get some form of news. Or at least that's how I read it.

    A quadrant should be a rectangle, no? I thought it might be Lizardmen waylanes since they do intersect at such degrees on official maps but that knowledge is beyond any other race I think, except maybe Elves.

    Thus I can only surmise it's open seas. And I mean literally open unless it's a "magical map" that only reveals its content under certain conditions and CA is just screwing with us right now. I remember Norsca tease before trailer got released showing a random goblin and arachnarock spider lying around, which is the start on the trailer but so random you couldn't tell anything from it..

    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,960
    edited September 2018
    Crossil said:

    SiWI said:

    Crossil said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    SiWI said:

    Canuovea said:

    I'm resigning myself to the fact that the DLC is almost certainly not the Southern Realms.

    That's an X marks the spot. That's piratey. That is not not-Italian/Spanish.

    The Southern Realms are not pirates, with the small exception of Sartosa.

    However you can't make a 4 LL pack with just Sartosa, so maybe they'll have Sartosa as its own faction (I doubt it, they've never done it), or we're getting Vampire Coast. They're pirates. But they're also vampires. And Zombies. Fantastical.

    Albion? Albion is not at all known for being in any way piratey. Norsca are more piratey than Albion. Albion is just... there.

    So a sad Canuovea has to admit no Southern Realms as of yet for him. But hey, at least we get more stuff.

    Treasure hunting is a stable of "conquistadors" which the DoW are partly are.
    That is definitely a pirate reference though. Especially since it seems to be on water.

    X marks the spot.

    Bah.
    are you sure it is water? Because besides the "X" I see next to nothing making this an actual map.

    Also I have next to no idea where this is suppose to be...

    If I'm generous I could see it be somewhere near Tiranoc (east from the cross), but is a massive stretch.
    Well the map is nondescript and those are usually seas which never have anything on them outside of islands, open seas however are indeed empty and the only mode of coordination is by longitude and latitude. Maps of lands are usually marked with landmarks or settlements.

    I personally have no idea if that's criteria enough.
    the thing is...

    we see 2 things, besides the cross, on this:
    a number of blots and the quadrat, which makes it look more map like, but is inconsequential since it covers literally only the part with the cross.

    The blots don't really look like anything on the map of Wh2. Even my previous guess needs massive jumps (mainly to ignore Caledor) to "work".



    And now allow me to complicate things:
    if memory serves right, then normal human maps, shouldn't feature "not Atlantis" because it is kinda unknow where it actually is, thanks to magic. Could be wrong about this thou.

    Also...

    did you notice that CA said that ALL games will get something?
    No, no, only that all games will get some form of news. Or at least that's how I read it.
    but even if it isn't literally "all"
    "And there will be more over the coming weeks for all Total War games."
    even if it just the "modern era" CA games, it still fantasizing that they apparently also get something.

    A quadrant should be a rectangle, no?
    neither maht or english are my first langue, but you know what I meant right?

    I thought it might be Lizardmen waylanes since they do intersect at such degrees on official maps but that knowledge is beyond any other race I think, except maybe Elves.

    I though it would be the coordination system you would see on a map.

    Thus I can only surmise it's open seas. And I mean literally open unless it's a "magical map" that only reveals its content under certain conditions and CA is just screwing with us right now. I remember Norsca tease before trailer got released showing a random goblin and arachnarock spider lying around, which is the start on the trailer but so random you couldn't tell anything from it..

    that is probably what it gonna be:
    a map that gets more and more complete.


    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,242
    Well, okay the shape the lines make is a rhomboid while quadrants divided by longitude and latitude are always squares on a flat map, even on a globe they don't form a rhomboid. Only in map that are flat

    The "map" could be just CA screwing with us but assuming they're not since it's lacking descriptions it would be a map of an open area. The only truly open areas without any markers would be open seas which can only be navigated by coordinates, that is longitudes and latitudes.

    But even if it's some sort of map that is flat but accounts for its representation of a globe with a curve that's consistent with a curve of a globe, the location this kind of curvature would appear in is Naggaroth as it's necessary for it to be in the north and west. That's pretty random to say the least.

    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,679







    "Fifteen Dwarfs and a dead Dwarf's chest,
    Yo, ho, ho and a flagon of ale,
    Each one a goner means more for the rest!
    Yo, ho, ho and a barrel of ale.

    - Dwarf Pirate sea shanty (it gest worse!)

    "I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."









Sign In or Register to comment.