Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

xuhua lake in multi balanced?

another505another505 Posts: 213Registered Users
I really don't like this map
One side starts at the bottom of the map and has to fight an up hill battle, and also, can easily hide a lot of their units behind the hill.

Is a really unfair map in my opinion.
Can CA take it out of quick battle?
There is another similar map like this but i forgot whats it called

Comments

• SarmatiansSarmatians Posts: 2,238Registered Users
    There's a 3-4 really bad maps for mp. Altar of Ultimate Darkness and a few other can't remember from the top of my head.

It's not such a big deal. The map pool is so big that weeks can go by before you get those particular maps, and they you can just dodge and click find match again.
  • RiggsenRiggsen Member Posts: 2,415Registered Users
    That said, there a couple of maps that QB would be better off without. Why keep them in when they could be excised?
    "CA WHY U NU UNPOOP GAME" (Dank TW meme of 2011)
  • Disposable HeroDisposable Hero Posts: 1,791Registered Users
    Did anyone make a comprehensive list with motivation? Should be easy enough to get the worst ones out of the rotation...
  • SarmatiansSarmatians Posts: 2,238Registered Users
    Well, Xuhua Lake can actually be fun...

Altar of Ultimate Darkness is a race to the top without knowing what you're gonna face, or give your enemy an advantage of a downhill charge.
  • hanenhanen Posts: 166Registered Users
    I wouldn't mind CA reducing the map pool for QB to 10-20. I keep bringing builds that do crap on certain maps because I don't remember the map layout.

At least one should be able to see the map better in the army selection screen. Elevation and so on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file