Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA: Change to the 4th Legendary Lord (Cylostra Direfin)

dacurtdacurt Registered Users Posts: 99
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Hello CA
I think I speak on behalf of the vast majority of the community (with this request can be verified), to express the great displeasure to know the 4th Legendary Lord of the TWW2 (Curse of the Vampire Coast) DLC, "Cylostra Direfin". The purpose of this petition is to change this character.
This Lord has been a 100% ivención on your part, and taking into account the many options that there are that meet the needs of this role (as "Vangheist"), it is very disappointing and unpleasant to see how it is given so much importance ( the same as Karl Franz) to an invented character, which is also horrible, both in aesthetics and in lore (a Bretonnian ghost that can raise the dead ??). The starting position of this, is also horrible, why so close to the Lizardmen? It does not make sense, it just bothers them a lot, it would make more sense near Bretonnia, the Southlands.
The road that was taking the DLC so far, was not bad, but this ... no.
Please CA, listen to your fans and reconsider changing this character.

Sign this petition: https://chn.ge/2QMTsn3

Comments

  • DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Registered Users Posts: 3,443
    Good luck with that, pal.
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,253

    Good luck with that, pal.

    Oh trust me he's gonna get a lot of upvotes.

    But I don't think any less than like 10,000 are gonna change anything.
  • Black_PhillipBlack_Phillip Registered Users Posts: 476
    What makes you think you speak on behalf of the vast majority of the community?
  • uriakuriak Registered Users Posts: 3,421
    We are seing here, people, the "true warhammer fans", those who have kept WHFB afloat.


    Oh.
  • steph74steph74 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,355
    edited October 2018
    You express the vast majority or... probalby yourself.

    Personnally, I think she is interesting (especially if the vocie act actually make full use of the opera singer idea). Could be fun.
    And different from the others...

    And create an interesting precedent for CA to expand the game to uncharted territories.

    Noreason not to have Araby, DoW/SR... or even amazons...

    But I'm nsure CA will change their pklan, make new models, textures, new game mechanism, new QA test campaign, to replace this LL just because you ask them so nicely.
  • malwabarmalwabar Registered Users Posts: 28
    You need to be elected to speak on behalf of other people. That's just you opinion, thank you for sharing it.
  • Black_PhillipBlack_Phillip Registered Users Posts: 476

    Good luck with that, pal.

    Oh trust me he's gonna get a lot of upvotes.
    He won't actually.
  • MaidrosMaidros Registered Users Posts: 188
    CA will not change her the best way is to ask them not to repeat it.
  • DarthKaDarthKa Registered Users Posts: 410
    edited October 2018
    Enter post out of curiosity. Read explanation, leave post with faith in humanity unrestored.
  • gekjgekj Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 165
    edited October 2018
    So fun seeing people like they were playing their life for 1LL other 4 for an ultra minor faction where "officials" lord's lore is composed of 10 lines max.
  • dacurtdacurt Registered Users Posts: 99
    If the request does not reach much, I will understand that I was wrong to think that it was what the majority of the community wanted / thought; or that the relevant xD has not been popularized.
  • CarognaCarogna Registered Users Posts: 293
    Yeah right... majority.. don't count me in.
    Team Skaven
    Team Dark Elves
  • AsyranAsyran Registered Users Posts: 479
    edited October 2018
    gekj said:

    So fun seeing people like they were playing their life for 1LL other 4 for an ultra minor faction where "officials" lord's lore is composed of 10 lines max.

    It’s more that Red Duke, Neferata, Boris or Ariel aren’t playable yet this is. CA didn’t spend Charlemagnes on Jabberslythe or Ghorgon, but spent them on this.
  • NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,708
    uriak said:

    We are seing here, people, the "true warhammer fans", those who have kept WHFB afloat.


    Oh.

    Ow, my heart :(.
  • lenimoz1lenimoz1 Registered Users Posts: 19
    lol... I definitely disagree with you. I like Cylostra and she seems way more interesting than a other options that were mentioned in the last couple of days.
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 629
    Sorry, im all for Ursula.
  • baronblackbaronblack Registered Users Posts: 3,202
    Majority of what?
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users Posts: 1,467
    Obscure reference in the lore or a new invention...? I don't see why that matters, personally. None of us can be sure we speak for the majority, though.

    To quote 'Life of Brian'...

    "We are all individuals!"

    "I'm not!"
  • KandennKandenn Registered Users Posts: 465
    You don't speak for me.
  • DodanodoDodanodo Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 353
    Like others have said before, the difference between at max one page in the lore and non at all is small enough that I don't really care, especially if it enables them to do more unique things game play wise. This character they have created sounds fun to play so I am happy.

    That being said, I also recognize the sentiment some people have that wholly new characters should really only come after the fundamental Warhammer Fatntasy we know has been included. It may sound silly but, I would have preferred a Ghorgon or a fourth Empire LL.
  • duckster49duckster49 Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Best way to show CA what you think, don't buy this crap. So many holes (2 Lizardmen lords wtf) in the game and we get this? Naval characters on a land based only game and then this...yer right...good luck
  • vintagepurplevintagepurple Registered Users Posts: 797
    Rather, I petition CA to make every LL going forward an unattractive female OC. Make this forum's usual suspects gnash their teeth and wail.

  • Michael4537Michael4537 Registered Users Posts: 2,183
    I am normally against poles on this forums, but at LEAST take one before you claim that the "vast majority" of people on this forum want a different LL.
  • Omega_WarriorOmega_Warrior Registered Users Posts: 791
    edited October 2018
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 742
    Yeah speak for yourself, I like her.
  • hanesdavhanesdav Registered Users Posts: 855
    Developers will surely not remove her from the game. That petition is waste of your time. You do not know how she plays. Maybe she will be very good. We don't know anything about her until we play that DLC. You should take into consideration one important fact. She is unofficial lord from unofficial race.
  • AmorphistAmorphist Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 12
    Vast majority? Get the heck out of here. I for one applaud CA for inventing an entirely new character.

    It is adding variety and something of interest to the game. Just go away with your nonsense, nobody cares.
  • Fuzzybeard3Fuzzybeard3 Registered Users Posts: 91
    dacurt said:

    Hello CA
    I think I speak on behalf of the vast majority of the community (with this request can be verified), to express the great displeasure to know the 4th Legendary Lord of the TWW2 (Curse of the Vampire Coast) DLC, "Cylostra Direfin". The purpose of this petition is to change this character.
    This Lord has been a 100% ivención on your part, and taking into account the many options that there are that meet the needs of this role (as "Vangheist"), it is very disappointing and unpleasant to see how it is given so much importance ( the same as Karl Franz) to an invented character, which is also horrible, both in aesthetics and in lore (a Bretonnian ghost that can raise the dead ??). The starting position of this, is also horrible, why so close to the Lizardmen? It does not make sense, it just bothers them a lot, it would make more sense near Bretonnia, the Southlands.
    The road that was taking the DLC so far, was not bad, but this ... no.
    Please CA, listen to your fans and reconsider changing this character.

    Sign this petition: https://chn.ge/2QMTsn3

    Maybe share the petition on multiple forums as much of the community does not always look on these forums, just some advice.
  • azitraxazitrax Registered Users Posts: 118
Sign In or Register to comment.