Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

can anyone help with makeing a unit form another faction playable in the vampires roster

Rune1993Rune1993 Posts: 8Registered Users
Hi if anyone could help me i am trying to make 3 units playable in the vampire faction the Gorebull and Minotaurs (Shields) from the beastmen units and the Woodman from the wood elves i just want them as a playable unit on the vamps as the way you play those 2 dlc factions i dont really like but i like some of the units they have.

i have aspergus syndrome learning dificultys ive tride doing something like this before could not get the hang of it because of it if any can help i dont want anyone to do it for me in the way of making it and then put it on the workshop. But if anyone can write a step by step guid in a reply to this i would be greatefull i dont want to change any of there stats just make them playable with the vampire faction mainly count Von Carstein.