Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

new total war tittle after Three kingdoms ?

SethelwulfSethelwulf Posts: 1Registered Users
what will the new total war tittle be ?
or what tittle do you hope it will be ?

it would be so cool if they make a new total war in the 17th and 18th century just like total war empire

Comments

• corvocorvo Junior Member SpainPosts: 2,922Registered Users

what will the new total war tittle be ?

Total War: WARHAMMER III
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Posts: 3,811Registered Users
    Warhammer 3 is basically guaranteed after 3K, I can't see the wait being any longer.

After that, I'd say another game in East Asia using 3K as a base is likely, Mongols perhaps?
  • RikisRikis Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    Well, if 3 kingdoms does well, I only see dlc for that game in 2019 plus a few thrown warhammers way. Afterthat, warhammer 3 for 2020 plus all potential dlc that accompanies it.

Expect any unannounced total war after all that unless they try their hands on another total war saga but I think that experiment in the genre is dead.
  • VevayVevay Posts: 12Registered Users
    Total war Lord of the Rings or Total war Game of thrones :smile:
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 1,924Registered Users
    TW: Four Kingdoms.

Nah... but TW: Rise of Chenghis Khan would be the best... then all the world can see the greatest empire in the world, be built through true military strength! and how our people brought many worlds together, to create a magnificent, unified world of peace, prosperity and progress for mankind.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 3,943Registered Users
    Yeah an extension of the 3 Kingdoms map. Would be good to see the kingdom of Siam and Burma.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Posts: 8,560Registered Users
    How about this?

• WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Posts: 2,589Registered Users
    I want the next main entry to be Total War: Renaissance. They haven’t explored period of time yet.
    ò_ó
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,197Registered Users
    The next historical game would be the spin off Saga game from 3K.
  • virginia1861virginia1861 Posts: 25Registered Users
    LOTR or american civil war. I am a dreamer.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,362Registered Users, Moderators, Knights

Personal comment - neither please.....
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,197Registered Users
    dge1 said:

Personal comment - neither please.....
    Luckily doesn't seem like a risk. Next fantasy game would surely be WH3 wouldn't it? If there ever is another Saga whats been said is they are spin-offs of the big release, with no game covering that period the US civil war isn't an option. Hope this helps :P