Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Freeze during unit placement and/or when i click on the ''Begin Battle'' button (TWWII)

nomebomnomebom Registered Users Posts: 1
edited October 2018 in Crashes
Build:7450.140084

Detailed description: During Custom battle, Multiplayer battle (or whenever the game enters ''ingame'') when i click on a unit the game freezes, sometimes temporarily, sometimes it just crashes. It seems that this problem started after i downloaded a video card driver via GeForce Experience (other games work fine), but before that the game was working fine even on high graphics settings.

Reproduction Steps:
- Game menu (in some rare occasions it freezes)
- Multiplayer/Custom battle ingame (selecting units/beggining match crash/freeze the game)

* Campaign crashes/freezes when the map loads

Details of any solutions that have already been attempted: reinstalling video driver, updating video driver, reinstalling the game, verifying game cache, deleting the files ''modified.log'' and ''preferences.script'', disabling steam panel ingame and running on low graphics/in windowed mode.

*Weirdly enough, it doesnt seem like it created a crash report so i can't attach a minidump, looks like it never really ''crashed properly'', the majority of times i restarted the pc (because couldnt close TWWII or change tabs) or used Ctrl+Alt+Del to finish the game process.

*If someone can help by commenting or pinning other threads that could help me in any way, thanks a lot!
Post edited by nomebom on
Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file