Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressVampire Coast Co-Op oddity - An Ocean of Opportunities

MactalonMactalon Registered Users Posts: 16
edited November 2018 in Multiplayer Bugs
Unfortunately during Co-Op if both players are using Vampire Coast factions and both receive the "An Ocean of Opportunities" mission at the same time, one cancels out the other. It's disappointing that only one player can do the mission since it seems like an interesting event.

I chose the Exotic Goods Faction, my co-op partner chose the Bretonnian one in the hopes we wouldn't impede each other, but the moment he accepted the mission it wiped out the Exotic Goods faction and aborted my own mission.
Post edited by Shieldhero90 on

Comments

• MactalonMactalon Registered Users Posts: 16
    Just as an addition - We decided we may as well keep going with the quest for at least one of us, but when we found the fleet we needed to hunt neither of us were actually at war with it. Because the double-quest wiped out the faction, it cancelled my quest and reset the Exotic Goods faction but DIDN'T reset the war setting.

You can't initiate diplomacy with the Exotic Goods faction, meaning we can't go to war with it any my co-op partner can't finish his quest at all now, it's just stuck there. I don't know if the faction will disappear or not when it reaches its destination but that might be the only way it goes away now. Either way, kinda sucks that we can't do anything with that major mission at all.
  • Shieldhero90Shieldhero90 Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,053
    Hi @Mactalon

We've moved this to the Multiplayer Bug section, but also our QA team are actively investigating this issue.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file