Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressCrash on Mortal Empire (no mods) turn 304 Chaos

YatolYatol Posts: 1Registered Users
edited November 2018 in Crashes
-Build

-Detailed description of what happened before the crash

when i press end turn the game crashes when it reaches the turn of the lizard man

Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• SwampSackMcGeeSwampSackMcGee Posts: 22Registered Users
    Lizardmen are probably killing off vampire coast which crashes the game, alot of people including myself are having this issue. No fix has been found nor has CA responded.
  • leavingbobleavingbob Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thats it! i have the same issue, empire killing vampire coast and game crash on their turn... I searched a lot, nothing can be done. We have to wait for a fix... I hope it will come fast ! I m turn 196 as Lizardmen!!!
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the files provided, we've passed this along to QA for further investigation.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • ThundergitzThundergitz Posts: 9Registered Users
    Forums are full of ppl having the same, but we only get the "w'll pass it to QA bullsheit".

And no serious reply or attempt to fix the issue.

so ppl pay 40-60 for the game, a while later they want to scam 16 more out of you. Which wreckes the game........?

Dear CA,

Any update on the issue?

Can you roll-back the game until this issue is fixxed?
    It's practically unplayeble atm.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,170Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited November 2018

Forums are full of ppl having the same, but we only get the "w'll pass it to QA bullsheit".

And no serious reply or attempt to fix the issue.

so ppl pay 40-60 for the game, a while later they want to scam 16 more out of you. Which wreckes the game........?

Dear CA,

Any update on the issue?

Can you roll-back the game until this issue is fixxed?
    It's practically unplayeble atm.

You can roll-back yourself by opting into the public_beta which was the build before the update.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file