Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressVampire Coast Campaign (SP) Crashes on End of Turn 66

do_the_manta_raydo_the_manta_ray Posts: 1Registered Users
edited November 2018 in Crashes
The game will save, then come to a standstill during Lotherns turn (they're first and I've yet to meet them in my game) and then crash to desktop without as much as a warning. I had a similar issue a few turns earlier, maybe 4-5; when the game would crash in the exact same manner over the Pirates of the Saratosa's turn. I managed to navigate that by declaring war on another state, signing a non-aggression pact with a second and bribing a third. But now, now of these options seem to work for me.

I initially had a number of mods installed, then I removed them to see if that would make a difference; it did not.
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @do_the_manta_ray

Initially I'd like to thank you for going ahead and providing us with all this information, secondly I want to let you know that our QA team is aware of the issue and are actively investigating.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file