Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How do I download Regiments of Renown for TW:Warhammer I

GE0DZGE0DZ Posts: 2Registered Users
edited November 2018 in Total War General Chat
I am very confused with how to download Regiments of Renown. I don't remember seeing an Access Code anywhere, and I created my account before the Free DLC launched. Do I have click a download link?
Post edited by GE0DZ on

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 16,519Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Should be on your TW Access page. Try this link: https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • HichigoCzHichigoCz Posts: 5Registered Users
    Hello i need help. When i try to Log in on Total war acces nothing happens. I write my email my password and when i click sing in then nothing happens. Dou you know how to repair it?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 16,519Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    HichigoCz said:

Hello i need help. When i try to Log in on Total war acces nothing happens. I write my email my password and when i click sing in then nothing happens. Dou you know how to repair it?

Suggest you try the line I posted in my first post.

https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • HichigoCzHichigoCz Posts: 5Registered Users
    I tride sign in there but nothing happened and if i try to register with my email it says email already exists, so i try to reset password but when i click sign in nothing happens.
  • GE0DZGE0DZ Posts: 2Registered Users
    Link worked, thanks!