Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Three Kingdoms specs

johnpd18johnpd18 Posts: 2Registered Users
I'm looking to purchase a gaming laptop within a budget the best I can find for my price range has the following specs I'm wondering will it be good enough to run Three Kingdoms smoothly???? Any advice would be appreciated

Specs:
Intel Core i5-8300H Processor
RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD & 128 GB SSD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB
(3DMark) Time Spy score: 3727
Full HD display
Tagged:

Comments

• RagnarLothbrokeRagnarLothbroke Posts: 3Registered Users
    edited January 19
    Hey, sorry for the late answer,

As from my experience with Total War games, you will need an SSD to load faster xD - 128gb I dont know if it will be enough for the game and OS together, so Id go with 256gb, or keep 128gb but only put Three Kingdoms on the SSD.
    As for the other specs, I think thats a really good laptop. I have 8gb of ram as well, I hope it will suffice, but other specs are more than good enough to play at medium - high settings. I've played TW Warhammer 2 on high settings with i7 6700hq ( i5 8300h is better) , 8gb ram and gtx 1060 3gb , 60hz 1080p screen.

I hope I helped,

All the best :)