Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: ARENA

SpartanBGSpartanBG Posts: 9Registered Users
This is the final straw for me, Creative assembly has gone on a road that will destroy the company from within! Your treachery won't be forgotten for a long time, and your games won't be bought from me any time soon!
- A customer !

Comments

• TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Posts: 109Registered Users
    Are you from Bulgaria? It's a question I always had, why all Bulgarians ad BG (the initials obviously referring to their country) at the end of their username. Is it like a tradition that started from the early days of the Internet? Don't get me wrong, I'm not being sarcastic, I am just genuinely curious about what seems an interesting particularity.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Posts: 8,075Registered Users
    Where will the Arena staff going to disperse?
  • REDEATHREDEATH Junior Member Posts: 8Registered Users
    I have been playing Total War Games since the original Shogun TW and I have played TW Arena since the Alpha and though I appreciate Sega/CA gesture of giving us some Free Total War Content BUT I think you will find MOST if not ALL of us die hard Total War players actually already own all of these...I know I do...is there any thought of some other way of making it up to us?
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Posts: 8,075Registered Users
    Hope Arena team moves to Attila.
  • TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Posts: 109Registered Users
  • HichigoCzHichigoCz Posts: 5Registered Users
    Hello i need help. When i try to Log in on Total war acces nothing happens. I write my email my password and when i click sing in then nothing happens. Dou you know how to repair it?
  • MuhsinTpdMuhsinTpd Junior Member Türkiye Cumhuriyeti (The Republic of Turkey)Posts: 59Registered Users
    I hope Arena will be an offline game in steam. :'(
    “Victory is for those who can say "Victory is mine". Success is for those who can begin saying "I will succeed" and say "I have succeeded" in the end.”
    ― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk