Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Loreful Necrarch Reskin

SelakahSelakah Posts: 304Registered Users
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Hey all,

A modder has made what I think is the most loreful reskin of CA's Necrarch Lord using existing assets:

The author took inspiration from the following official Necrarch art:

A few more pictures:

You can find the mod here.

I think this reskin is so good, CA should just incorporate it into the main game, or at least put a bit more effort into the current Necrarch. The only thing that is really missing here for it to be closer to the artwork is longer fingers and claws, and longer, more pointed ears. However, those are things only CA can fix at the moment.

Tagged:

Comments

• WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Posts: 2,587Registered Users
    Fantastic!
    ò_ó
  • corvocorvo Junior Member SpainPosts: 2,876Registered Users
    now THATS is lorefull.
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • DarkLordOfDarknessDarkLordOfDarkness Posts: 139Registered Users
    Thanks, happy it showed up before starting new VC campaign
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 12,593Registered Users, Moderators
    Not bad, though seems a lot like Mannfred. Probably the weapons.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • kelembriborkelembribor Posts: 363Registered Users
    edited November 2018
    It is great improvement from original version and previous one , tbh I feel they could do asset rearranging so that nicer looking be Von Carsteins and Necharchs look more decrepit even combining with Vampirates or adding some of them eye patches or beards.

Vanilla version

Previous version

• englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKPosts: 3,901Registered Users
    Looks much better than what CA's abomination is, subbed to this mod, have you tried using Spellsinger animation for Necrarh? To make him float sort of, not sure how it would look in melee.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • AsyranAsyran Posts: 442Registered Users

Looks much better than what CA's abomination is, subbed to this mod, have you tried using Spellsinger animation for Necrarh? To make him float sort of, not sure how it would look in melee.

I don’t believe Necrarchs float.
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Posts: 718Registered Users
    Not bad be nice if he looked a bit more scrawny and decrepit and a bit more bat like with pointy ears somthing like this

• englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKPosts: 3,901Registered Users
    edited November 2018
    This is how Necrarch should look in the game anyway, no CA ?
    Anyone else in denial see the difference between this

And this

Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • IzzyStradlinIzzyStradlin Senior Member Karaz BrynPosts: 10,874Registered Users
    Better. Much better.

Not perfect, but a fine effort with strong results.

Now, if we could eventually get a Lahmian that wasn't so obviously the recycled Hero too, we might be quite fine.
    "Raise them, Necromancer. Set brother against brother. Let's give our hosts something worthy of recording in their pathetic book of complaints, shall we?"
    The Queen of Mysteries, on the Book of Grudges.

Her voice was as rustling silk. "In the darkness I dreamt of you, cousin."
    "Hawk no longer. My wings are dust and bone. I crawl through time now, like an asp."
    "You took my wings, Neferata. You made me crawl. Now I return the favour. Crawl, cousin. Crawl."

Team Elize von Carstein

Warhammer Lore, by Sotek!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4nPsl2ctS365aEfFBwxbg

For ease of memory, if we're not talking about cavalry, everything the High Elves have is better than everything the Dark Elves have.

Izzy's More-Loreful Stats Mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279441247&searchtext=