Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

High end PC to play Wh2, Wh3 and 3 Kingdoms at full

SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior MemberChilePosts: 517Registered Users
Hi guys, my PC is gone, so, In a near future I would need a new one to play my favorite game again, TW:W2. But this time I would like to play it at full, 60+ FPS in a 2 armies vs 2 armies, full HD, 4k, whatever, the best of the best.

Also, and assuming CA will improve the game when they release the WH3, I also want to run it at full. 3 Kingdoms too. I always change my computer for a Total War game, so, If I can kill 2 bird with one shot, that would be good.

So, can you guys recommend me some machines to run these game at full?, maybe you already run the TW:W2 at full, 60 or 120 fps all the time, can you share your specs to have an idea?.

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• TotalBorehammerTotalBorehammer Posts: 779Registered Users
    edited November 2018
    WH3 is not going to bring any significant increase in PC requirements. It is the same engine with some tweaks. Not only that, but WH anyway isn't super intensive on system requirements, you can run it on full details at 1440p with a quad core CPU and a Geforce GTX1080. It uses an old generation engine, the same base as Rome 2.

As for "telling you what PC you need to buy", that is just a silly question without telling people any kind of budget.
    CA have a Facebook page... use the comments section of their posts and express your thoughts on ME poor quality/delays etc https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAssembly/ :)
  • VacmidvalleyVacmidvalley Posts: 176Registered Users
    Don't buy a pc. Build it yourself. Its easy.
  • SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChilePosts: 517Registered Users
    I can't afford a 2080ti for example, as the entire graphic card cost like a mid-high end PC. I need some ideas. My last PC has a GTX970, i7-4k, 16 GB ram and the game running in SSD, but I played at 30 FPS average. I know some of you guys have better rig, and I want to know how much FPS you have at max settings?.
  • TotalBorehammerTotalBorehammer Posts: 779Registered Users

I can't afford a 2080ti for example, as the entire graphic card cost like a mid-high end PC. I need some ideas. My last PC has a GTX970, i7-4k, 16 GB ram and the game running in SSD, but I played at 30 FPS average. I know some of you guys have better rig, and I want to know how much FPS you have at max settings?.

You need to tell people a max budget you can afford... was that not clear already?
    CA have a Facebook page... use the comments section of their posts and express your thoughts on ME poor quality/delays etc https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAssembly/ :)
  • GreenKing1GreenKing1 Senior Member Posts: 630Registered Users
    Very difficult without max budget