Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer 1 players are ruining this forum and this game

bigbossbalrogbigbossbalrog Posts: 90Registered Users
"WE DOES VAMPIRE COAST, A FACTION WHOSE WHOLE GIMMICK IS RANGED FIRE POWER HAVE BETTER THEN DAWI AND EMPIRE GUNNERS (Despite the fact they we're nothing special in tabletop!"

"WHY DOES VAMPIRE COAST HAVE MORE OFFICERS THEN THE EMPIRE!"

"WE WANT MORE CONTENT WE WANT MORE CONTENT!"

"BEASTMEN GIVE US BEASTMEN"

All they do is whine. Whine....WHINE. Never grateful of what they have, all they do is ask for more and more. The entire Vampire Coast news train was people bitching Vampire Coast was "taking away from these factions" whatever the **** that means. I honestly hope the Empire is never updated because of these people

Comments

• FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 1,459Registered Users
    I think it’s actually posts like this that contribute largely to the toxicity of the forums.
  • KronusXKronusX Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    You are whining about people that want updated content lol, not exactly different. You can be happy with the scraps, but not everyone else will agree with you. Also flagged for abuse of caps.
  • VacmidvalleyVacmidvalley Posts: 82Registered Users

I think it’s actually posts like this that contribute largely to the toxicity of the forums.

Correct
  • SagrandaSagranda Posts: 1,087Registered Users
    edited December 1
    This forum has way bigger problems than this and rejoice, you're contributing to them.
  • YharshaarjYharshaarj Senior Member Posts: 2,674Registered Users
    As if there is any difference between TW:WH and TW:WHII players.

So yes, give me Wood Elves, Sisters of Twilight and Ariel.

To be honest I find it funny, but then I have a penchant for lowbrow humour.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• Godefroy_de_BouillonGodefroy_de_Bouillon Posts: 612Registered Users
    Give me Bohemond the beastslayer.
  • SelakahSelakah Posts: 210Registered Users
    edited December 1
    Warhammer 1 players?

The only reason the fanbase tolerates the existence of Game 2 as a stand-alone product rather than the expansion it should've been, is because of Mortal Empires. I do not view the 3 games as stand-alone products; I view them as a single thing and I fully expect CA to support Game 1 factions all the way to the end of Game 3.
  • obippoobippo Member Posts: 2,206Registered Users
    edited December 1

Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• WalashWalash Posts: 303Registered Users
    @bigbossbalrog you are ridiculous...
    You are talking of the people who actually care about the warhammer universe and make up the core of the community. I am part of it and without us this game wouldn't get close to the success it is today.

I can already predict your next complain when we will stop buying a game because dev don't listen to us or try to force things on to us: "You are [racist/sexist/fascist/add word here] for not buying the game and making the game company bankrupt!"
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    Hmmmm..… sounds like a Rust player to me..
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,077Registered Users
    Oofda how totally meaningless
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!