Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ETW: Mod idea involving forts

norseaxenorseaxe Posts: 388Registered Users
I came back to Empire one of my favorite time periods in history. I was wondering if this idea was even possible to do. My idea is if you build a wooden fort you get 500 gold and 10 happiness in region and for stone fort you get 1000 gold and 15 happiness per region. I was thinking if you capture a fort in a region that region loses gold and happiness and if your fort gets captured you lose happiness and gold this way you can cause rebellions in regions. I was thinking if you conquer a region you can build a fort to bring up happiness in region so you don't have to garrison for years to bring up happiness. I was thinking just limit one fort per region. I don't know if someone could program AI to attack and build forts though. I think this idea if someone was willing to try to mod it would make a pretty good campaign experience would make forts worthwhile. I know forts were a big deal in history but this game they mean nothing unfortunately thanks.