Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Grimm Burloksson by ItalianSpartacus

Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 788

Why not?
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No faction shall escape my sight.
Let those who think deniers are right
Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.

Comments

• ReyDReyD Registered Users Posts: 168
    If a 5th lord should be added, I would love to see Thorek Ironbrow in Karak Azul (at least with him all the LL from the book will be in ) !

My wishlist for the Dwarves by the end of trilogy is :

- Thorek Ironbrow as the 5th LL
    - The Deamon Slayer as a generic lord option
    - Bugman as a special character (legendary hero / legendary lord or an event character idk) ...

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Grimm, but I'm giving the priority to those 3 points above.

• Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 3,125
    edited December 2018
    I would rather have Thorek Ironbrow. But Burloksson would be my second choice.
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 3,565
    Cortes31 said:

Why not?

YES PLEASE

FAIR ENOUGH, I THINK I AGREE.

Dwarf LL's I still want to see

1) Thorek Ironbrow

2) Grimm Burloksson

3) King Kazador Thunderhorn

4) Josseph Bugman

5) Malakai Makaisson
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• 4uk4ata4uk4ata Registered Users Posts: 897
    edited December 2018
    I'd like to see him in a group of legendary lords or heroes a la Alastar, even if it is a DLC. There are kind of characters that we could get to see this way even if they aren't LLs, like Nekaph for Settra, maybe Kurt Helborg or Ludwig Schwartzhelm (as a captain, if not general), Luthor Huss for Volkmar, Kouran Darkhand for Malekith, that sort of character.

Land is Kislev, Kislev is Land! We are Kislev!

Proud Elspeth von Draken partisan
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,677
    ReyD said:

If a 5th lord should be added, I would love to see Thorek Ironbrow in Karak Azul (at least with him all the LL from the book will be in ) !

- Bugman as a special character (legendary hero / legendary lord or an event character idk) ...

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Grimm, but I'm giving the priority to those 3 points above.

It should be noted the Slayers have a rule against leading as part of their "Slayer Cult" rule.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 13,606
    Nobody should be getting more Legendary Lords before the Empire does, in my opinion.

...And there are better Dwarf options admittedly.

But after all that, hey why not?
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • SolidJamesSolidJames Registered Users Posts: 204
    Canuovea said:

Nobody should be getting more Legendary Lords before the Empire does, in my opinion.

This comment has my consent! I really wanted to use all caps but that annoys you apparently Canuovea and i'm nice like that. I have wanted an Empire update for so long now I feel like an old withered man. One day... one day.
  • ReyDReyD Registered Users Posts: 168

ReyD said:

It should be noted the Slayers have a rule against leading as part of their "Slayer Cult" rule.
    Well at least as a Hero then

A generic "super" slayer option would be so cool besides Ungrim
  • Gabs88Gabs88 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 283
    I prefer Thorek too, don't know why they choose the White Dwarf over him, I understand the move but it feels weird still
  • yx3768031yx3768031 Registered Users Posts: 156
    ReyD said:

Slayers are not fit for lead position.
    I think dragon slayer as hero who can promote to deamon slayer at certain level is a more properate solution
  • Boombastek91Boombastek91 Registered Users Posts: 787
    Hm Thorek Ironbrow would cool implemented in game 3, he very close to darklands.
  • Wardaddy016Wardaddy016 Registered Users Posts: 63
    edited December 2018
    I’m in the minority but if the Dawi did get a 5th LL top of my list would be Grimm! And bring with him the Thunderbarge Spirit of Grungi Airship as a ROR like the Queen Bess.
    Post edited by Wardaddy016 on
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,167
    It would be quite fun to see Grimm and maybe some new contraptions, tho I don't know if there's much more to add to the roster unless they wish to create a few, bring a unit with better guns or the spirit of grungi into game

• zinsncabszinsncabs Registered Users Posts: 683
    Canuovea said:

I gotta agree and that’s coming from a Dorf fan. That said, if the Dorfs were getting a fifth LL it has to be Thorek Ironbrow, the Master Runelord of Karak Azul. Giving the Dorfs a Runelord LL and positioning him among Skaven, GS, Lizardmen and TKs would rock.

TEARS FOR THE SALT GOD !!! MODS FOR THE BUTHURT !!!
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 788

Ironbrow or Burloksson are more or less equal to me. Runelord or Master Engineer as LL, both would be fine to me. Just not another Lord like Ironhammer or Grombrindal and so on.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
  • WarfieldWarfield Registered Users Posts: 240
    edited September 2019
    Don't be a bunch of daft beardlings!

Burlok Damminsson is the rightful Legendary Lord for one of the upcoming Dwarf DLCs. He is Grimm's father and the actual Engineering Guildmaster. Grimm Burloksson is only a Master Engineer, and thus a hero unit (not a lord!).

Warfield Undermountain
    Dwarf Lord of Mount Glander
    Stone and Steel Regiment

• CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 13,606
    Necromancy, closing.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
This discussion has been closed.