Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedVery bad performances after the New DLC

MrKaiserMrKaiser Posts: 2Registered Users
edited December 6 in Performance & Graphics
Hi guys, i have a biiiiiiiiiiig problem here
So this is the first time it happened to me, during summer everything was fine, and now it's BROKEN, i can't play the game, ltry, i'm between 20 and 30 fps EVERYTIME, i tried multiple solutions, but it seems it's the game fault,

My PC:
GTX960
I7-3770
16 GO RAM

And i tried multiple options and it's always the same, i'm between 20 and 30 fps everytime! wich is strange!
What happened ?! I played the game before Curse of the Vampire Coast with the same PC and everything was fine ! I could play the game at 60 fps with very good settings ! And now it's impossible to play !

Even in other games, everything's fine!

i need help >:(

Post edited by CA_Hamish on

Comments

• CA_HamishCA_Hamish Posts: 82Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff
    Hi @MrKaiser

Sorry to hear you have encountered this performance drop in the recent update.

Thank you for providing all the information.

Firstly, I can see you are running multiple mods. I would recommend to uninstall the mods and see if you still have the performance drop. During updates some mods can be outdated and conflict with game data, causing a wide range of issues. Definitely would be the first thing to check!

Secondly, I can also see you are running DX12 on a Nvidia GPU. I would advise that DX12 is still in beta and during our performance tests, DX11 ran smoother on Nvidia GPU's compared to DX12.

Let us know how you get on

Thanks,
    CA_Hamish :)
  • MrKaiserMrKaiser Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited December 6
    Hi Hamish, thank you for you help, so this time i uninstalled every mods i had, and it's... better

Now i can play at High settings, around 35 - 45 FPS ( with DirectX11 or DirectX12 )

it's still worse than before the new DLC, it's unstable, but now i can play...

Thank you, i hope we'll get an uptade for performances issues.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file