Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Creative Assembly's impending doom

LagMasterLagMaster Registered Users Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in Rants and Raves
Gone are the days where DLC's, were bigger, more compact, and much CHEAPER. Before I continue, I just want to point out that I'm not cheap neither am I poor (just check my steam account (LagMaster), I have 5 total war games, all contain DLCs, some including all), but the idea that stripping a texture pack (blood) from the original game, then charging for it is absurd at best. New campaigns are fine to make money from as they contain a different story, and content relative to factions or blood which should be included in the base game.
I or should I say we because this message represents a vast majority of the total war fan base's complaints find the idea that you should charge for something so standard in a WAR GAME such as blood or even factions makes the company look bad, annoys the **** out of your player base, and encourages piracy. Lets face it, you can make something very expensive, but people can always bypass such stuff. (Don't you guys read the reviews for some of your game or DLC's.(Every single blood dlc pack has "mostly negative" reviews)). I would just like to remind you that its the players wallets that put food on your table, or should I say a Benz in your garage. And please, for gods sake, stop dividing the DLC's so you can make more money per each. Total War's are already expensive, and the economy isn't getting better any time soon.

Regards, Nadim, A devoted Total War Player. (notice i didn't say fan)
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments