Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms/Britannia Campaign - Rule Britannia 1.7V mod CTD

Octavian80Octavian80 Posts: 6Registered Users
Hello.! I found this mod for MTW2 Kingdoms Britannia Campaign the "Rule Britannia".! I play with the Scots and when i try to siege a city of the Rebels or other nation like the Barons alliance it CTD with a message that MTW2 have an error or something so it stuck there i can hear the music and i get to open the task manager to end the game.! If i play the siege auto i am cool, but as you guys can see i want to play most of my battles.! In a classic battlefield battle it does not give me a CTD.! I applied a Scots fix and had copy/paste in the folder the mods guys say.! I just can't play the sieges.! My rig is 1080TI 11GB, I/7 8700K 6 cores 3.7 and 16 GB DDR4 and i play the games 4K but this 2K because it does not let me choose 4K it downgrade it in the options menu every time.! I have all the newest drivers for my GPU/CPU/Motherboard and i play it with Win 10x64.! Thanks in advance and i hope there is a solution or a workaround .!?? Before you say why you post there and not to the mods site i posted there too but they have not answer to me so i will try my luck here too...!

Well with the English i can't siege too the same problem..!