Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ME crashes when Skarsnik is killed (coast_beta)

greugellgreugell Posts: 1Registered Users
Build: 1.5.1 (coast beta)

I'm 33 turns into a clan Angrund campaign and everytime skarsnik's army dies (killed by rebels) the game crashes.
I've modified my savefile (using SaveParser) to replenish his army (or mine) causing him to either beat the rebels (or delaying the fight, causing him to die a turn later and crashing the game then).

Mods wise I was only using custom maps & community bugfix mod, but the crashes happened even with those disabled.

Reproduction steps: load the savegame, it will crash automatically at the start of the player's turn after Skarsnik has been killed.

Comments

• ThaneMurthor12ThaneMurthor12 Posts: 490Registered Users
    Shouldn't this post be in the crashes sub-section?
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file