Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

For Three Kingdoms Multiplayer

Bo0giBo0gi Posts: 3Registered Users
I hope to see a free for all up to 4 players in a lobby for this. Some what like Total War Medieval 2 they had. This would match the theme. Allies bettayed each other and new allies were forged on the day of battle. Or running into a 3 way 4 way battle. All I’m saying is that Free for all should be added in Multiplayer because it seems right for this theme and is quite fun.
Tagged:

Comments

• lilpopelilpope Posts: 62Registered Users
    Bo0gi said:

I hope to see a free for all up to 4 players in a lobby for this. Some what like Total War Medieval 2 they had. This would match the theme. Allies bettayed each other and new allies were forged on the day of battle. Or running into a 3 way 4 way battle. All I’m saying is that Free for all should be added in Multiplayer because it seems right for this theme and is quite fun.

Will for sure be for multiplayer as its in Warhammer 2, I really want to see free for all be involved in campaign but probably not
  • IndyprideIndypride Senior Member Posts: 1,677Registered Users
    lilpope said:

Bo0gi said:

Will for sure be for multiplayer as its in Warhammer 2, I really want to see free for all be involved in campaign but probably not
    That isnt for sure, FFA was in Medieval 2 but didnt return until Warhammer 2. I hope CA includes it for 3k though, its a super fun game mode