Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Chaos Magic: Lore of Tzeentch(Lore, Breakdown & Speculation) ItalianSpartacus

BiesBies Junior MemberPosts: 1,384Registered Users
Khaela Furdiekh Mensha Farmiekh Khaine!

Tagged:

Comments

• Nitros14Nitros14 Junior Member Posts: 1,448Registered Users
    Shouldn't this go under community content not general discussion? Since it's just a video link.
  • OdTengriOdTengri Posts: 1,990Registered Users
    Nitros14 said:

Shouldn't this go under community content not general discussion? Since it's just a video link.

YES
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• ArthasmenethrilArthasmenethril Senior Member Posts: 4,317Registered Users
    Nitros14 said:

Issue is more General Discussion tends to get stuff that should be under other subsections but doesn't get placed there like Community Content and Feedback & Suggestions and it either gets moved or ignored.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 11,734Registered Users, Moderators
    Seems like it could lead to general discussion, if people watch it and comment. For now I'm leaving it here.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 1,784Registered Users
    I honestly hope CA makes the most out of the lore of tzeeentch, cuz it looks like its a very cool lore that just isn't given enough attention.

Like even more direct damage than lore of fire!