Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

to CA=how about create a CUSTOM FANTASY title about ROME2 VS WARHAMMER1&2???

guineawolfguineawolf Junior MemberPosts: 205Registered Users
to CA=how about create a CUSTOM FANTASY title about ROME2 VS WARHAMMER1&2???

so we can play a grand campaign that have warhammer 1 & 2 factions and rome 2 factions available at the same time to play with!!!???

or even rome2 vs shogun 2??? something like that???

anyone interest with this idea plz leave the comments below.....thank you you guys in advance.....
THERE IS NO CRIME IN WAR!!! EXCEPT THE WAR ITSELF IS A CRIME!!!!!
WAR IS SWEET TO THOSE WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE IT!!!ESPECIALLY EXPERIENCING WAR IN """TOTAL WAR""" IS TOTALLY SWEETER!!!

Comments

• CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,093Registered Users
    They can't do that as they are limited to what they can do with another companies IP.
  • guineawolfguineawolf Junior Member Posts: 205Registered Users
    Commisar said:

They can't do that as they are limited to what they can do with another companies IP.

what another companies ip??? do you know i am talking about totalwar:warhammer 1&2 vs rome 2???
    THERE IS NO CRIME IN WAR!!! EXCEPT THE WAR ITSELF IS A CRIME!!!!!
    WAR IS SWEET TO THOSE WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE IT!!!ESPECIALLY EXPERIENCING WAR IN """TOTAL WAR""" IS TOTALLY SWEETER!!!
    edited January 5

what another companies ip??? do you know i am talking about totalwar:warhammer 1&2 vs rome 2???

The Total War Warhammer IP is another companies not theirs. They can't cram one of their other games in to it.
    Post edited by Commisar on
  • JerroserJerroser Posts: 26Registered Users
    Commisar said:

The Total War IP is another companies not theirs. They can't cram one of their other games in to it.
    Don't you mean the Warhammer IP? Which is owned by Games Workshop, the Total War IP is certainly owned by CA. Although I do agree that the chances of GW allowing someone else to make a game using Warhammer in a mash up with something else they CA made themselves is very unlikely.

But in a way, it would be interesting if CA did make their own original fantasy style total war game, with factions that contained elements of other civilizations they have covered across their historical games.
    Jerroser said:

Don't you mean the Warhammer IP? Which is owned by Games Workshop, the Total War IP is certainly owned by CA. Although I do agree that the chances of GW allowing someone else to make a game using Warhammer in a mash up with something else they CA made themselves is very unlikely.

But in a way, it would be interesting if CA did make their own original fantasy style total war game, with factions that contained elements of other civilizations they have covered across their historical games.

Oops yeah thanks for pointing that out lol.

Would seem a logical path to take. Build up their rep for fantasy games based off another companies world first and then try their own.