Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Medieval Total War Collection on Windows 10

KingJohnSnowKingJohnSnow ItalyPosts: 4Registered Users
edited January 1 in MEDIEVAL: Total War
Why this game seems to have so many problems on Windows 10 and is it still in selling on Steam?
I am trying any solution to get the game started but no way.. Windows 10 simply seems don't allow older game to start anymore on it.
Winter is coming

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,363Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    If you bought it on Steam then it should be OK to play once you download and install. I've no problems running it on my part.

Being it is an "old" game you need to be aware the Windows has done a number of things about the
    DRM of disks to go around potential piracy. The Steam game is supposed to have covered that part. If you have issues then you need to contact Steam Support.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • OverflaskOverflask Posts: 5Registered Users
    I have the Eras Collection and they don't work on Windows 10. Not even Rome Total war will work. How can I get it to work like the Steam version?