Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Festag Beta: Lokihr Fellheart Confederation Loyalty Bug?

SchusselSchussel Posts: 591Registered Users
I'm playing with Festag Beta as Hellebron

I confederated with Morathi, Malekith and Lokihr...

Morathi and Malekith don't have Loyalty Counter
Lokhir has one

Bug or Feature?

Comments

• endurendur Posts: 2,767Registered Users
    I'm glad that Morathi and Malekith don't have a loyalty counter. I imagine that Lokhir will get loyalty immunity added in a future patch.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 5,867Registered Users
    Haha I think it would be kind of awesome if they all had loyalty counters.

I mean hell, can you REALLY see Malekith or Morathi staying obedient forever?

Morathi is one of the most powerful magic users in the world, and Malekith isn't a slouch either -- plus he's the rightful king of the dark elves (and potentially high elves) to boot! Those two would rather die than serve permanently. Morathi even has a grudge against Hellebron that IMO would prevent her from serving Hellebron, PERIOD.
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Posts: 397Registered Users
    frankly i dont want my legendary lords to be able to revolt but then again it would be lore-wise true.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 5,867Registered Users
    I would agree for anything other than Skaven and Dark Elves.

Honestly, as a Greenskin, there should be a nation-wide fightiness meter that goes down with defeats and the like that causes rebellions randomly if you get too low :-P
  • SchusselSchussel Posts: 591Registered Users
    I give a Damn for the Lore.
    These are Legendary Lords and I want all of them in my Faction if possible because they are special.

Lorewise DarkElves never captured complete Ulthuan and wiped out all High Elves
    or Queek never stopped a Chaos Invasion and conquered the Empire, Bretonia and kliled all Dwarfs.
    Or Woodelves that did the same.

But I did this completly against the "Lore" in my Campaigns.

What "Lorewise" counts for me in Warhammer is the Army Books not some novels written by mediocre Writers.

• DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Posts: 559Registered Users
    They had loyalty counters from the start as far as I remember but my dark elf play throughs a are few and far between.

Team Vampire Counts

• SchusselSchussel Posts: 591Registered Users
    Never saw one on Morathi, Malekith or Hellebron, thats why I'm asking
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Posts: 2,841Registered Users
    unless that changed recently they get a loyalty meter as so all lords aside from your starting LL

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)