Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Where can we purchase the limited edition in the United States?

JP14THVAINFJP14THVAINF Posts: 3Registered Users
Where can we purchase the limited edition in the United States? I only see the Steam download and the Collector's Edition as options. I want a physical copy, but it looks like the Collector's Edition is about $100 more than the Limited Edition for some accessories I don't really want.

Comments

• ShanepShanep Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited January 9

Where can we purchase the limited edition in the United States? I only see the Steam download and the Collector's Edition as options. I want a physical copy, but it looks like the Collector's Edition is about $100 more than the Limited Edition for some accessories I don't really want.

I am also in search of the same. Anyone knows where to get one.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.
    Shane.
    KissAnime GroupMe Mobdro
    Post edited by Shanep on
  • JP14THVAINFJP14THVAINF Posts: 3Registered Users
    Can someone from CA respond to this? I've been asking this question in various locations many, many times for weeks on end only to be constantly ignored. If you are not offering the limited edition in the U.S. then just say so, but this lack of customer service is ridiculous. I can't find any way to message the company directly and in every forum or social media outlet the question is avoided.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 17,879Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Grace_CAGrace_CA Creative Assembly Posts: 830Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team
    The limited edition is not available in Canada and the US.

I'm sorry you feel your question has been ignored - we haven't been avoiding it, as shown by the fact we answered a similar question previously, I must've just missed when you asked it so sorry about that.