Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Faction specific rating

ParmigianoParmigiano Posts: 183Registered Users
I think that each faction should have its own leaderboard, their rating only changes for the faction they are using for that battle.

Then, when joining they can't see what faction they would play against. So with a roughly equal rate of playing against each faction, players would build their rating for each faction separately.

Right now if someone gained a lot they would lose that when trying to use their weaker factions.

Comments

• ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Posts: 1,330Registered Users
    Yeah, SC2 has that, not with a different ladder for each race, but rather you as the player have 3 different rankings/leagues on that same ladder for each race that you play.

I think I like that version a little bit better^^, but either way, I like the idea of being able to 'main' as one race, then not having your main get penalized for practicing/learning a new one....regardless of how that's implemented.
  • ystyst Posts: 4,080Registered Users
    They cant even make a single leaderboard working.....
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
    Unit stats compare courtesy of Seal62 https://total-war-unit-compare.herokuapp.com/
  • Disposable HeroDisposable Hero Posts: 1,995Registered Users

I think that each faction should have its own leaderboard, their rating only changes for the faction they are using for that battle.

Then, when joining they can't see what faction they would play against. So with a roughly equal rate of playing against each faction, players would build their rating for each faction separately.

Right now if someone gained a lot they would lose that when trying to use their weaker factions.

Yeah, definitely! Adds sub-goals for people, that's great for the longliveity of the game. Needs to come with blind picking for sure, otherwise it doesn't mean much though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file