Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game Footage

the_real_weedthe_real_weed MemberPosts: 229Registered Users
edited January 8 in General Discussion
I was wondering why there is so less ingame footage? I mean the game comes out in about 3 months and there is no unfiltered gameplay or ingame trailers.

It seems a little bit strange that there is no big marketing for this game as it was for Rome 2, Attila and ToB.

Comments

• ReprotoxicReprotoxic Posts: 60Registered Users
    Even worse when you realize it's not 3 months. It's actually less than 2 till release.
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 1,963Registered Users
    Sometimes I think it isn't Total War Three Kingdoms but Total War Portraits. Game will release within 2 months but still no shadow of Classic Mode info. Also a lot of mechanics that we still don't know how its working such as Naval&River, Agent, Character Relationship, Equipment, Recruitment, Horde and more.

This game promote is very slow pace than any titles. :(
    SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• the_real_weedthe_real_weed Member Posts: 229Registered Users
    MrMecH said:

Sometimes I think it isn't Total War Three Kingdoms but Total War Portraits. Game will release within 2 months but still no shadow of Classic Mode info. Also a lot of mechanics that we still don't know how its working such as Naval&River, Agent, Character Relationship, Equipment, Recruitment, Horde and more.

This game promote is very slow pace than any titles. :(

Maybe this should be a warning for us...
  • twwatchertwwatcher Posts: 2,004Registered Users
    Nowadays things are more geared around the Twitch channel and preview copies for prominent youtubers, can't think Three kingdoms wont get this treatment closer to release once the press build is available.

Early adopter bonus is available one week after release so its just a question of waiting.
  • IcestrugleIcestrugle Junior Member Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    Just have a little patience. I am pretty sure late January gameplay will come as three kindoms it's the only content that will be promoted in this 2 months
  • MemnonMemnon Senior Member Posts: 571Registered Users

Just have a little patience. I am pretty sure late January gameplay will come as three kindoms it's the only content that will be promoted in this 2 months

O yea. Just show all a month before realse and if we are complaing have easy excuse- sorry guys now its too late for change- just pay for beta test and wait few month for fix game and 10 patch...
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Posts: 1,507Registered Users
    edited January 9
    There are several threads with lots of complaints (including some from me). I expect they have been heard and we will see some curated gameplay next week.

PS just spotted this on facebook -

Post edited by mitthrawnuruodo on
  • acroguePatrickacroguePatrick Posts: 332Registered Users
    edited January 9

There are several threads with lots of complaints (including some from me). I expect they have been heard and we will see some curated gameplay next week.

Honestly I just want to say to CA - Stop marketing your games in that horrendous way you do it. Keep fans waiting - that's stupid!

Paradox does a better job at least!

They did the teasing bit for one unit in Dark Elf roster and that turned out not great.
  • acroguePatrickacroguePatrick Posts: 332Registered Users

I agree.
  • juankkjuankk Posts: 210Registered Users
    edited January 9

Hi guys, was me unfortunately ive been bombed with negative comments for my opinions, i though i could have some support but unfortunately the people that has played total war games for since the begining are less imoportant thannew fan boys. I have even argued with a boy who said that would pay 25 euros more for having family tree!
  • juankkjuankk Posts: 210Registered Users

Ive told CA staff in facebook that is not me the only one who thinks like this, but is very difficult when there is 75% positive comments and 10 % negative
  • MemnonMemnon Senior Member Posts: 571Registered Users
    edited January 10
    Really some idots say would pay extra for family tree?People sometimes is so stupid and they are happy with this....
    "...should`t be too lmuch longer..." im hope dosent mean february.
    First- im expect watch for current game-not again someone from YT or CA try tell me is still alpha and will be diffrent on realase day becouse 50 days before im do not belive for any changes.Second-im expect watch for gameplay/battle/AI on maps and diplomacy-not CA just show for as 30 min video where just talking in one turn and dont move forward and show for as few 5 second cut scenes from battle.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 17,878Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Apparently, several folks are more concerned about lambasting and insulting countering opinions than engaging in a decent discussion.

Thread is closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.