Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Bronze Age

aorraorr Posts: 1Registered Users
The concept would be great and I think the era is long due. You could have the map stretching roughly from the fertile crescent area up into Iraq and Iran in the north the Caspian sea to Mycenae/Italy or even Spain. There's tons of factions available: Mycenae Minoan Phoenician Egyptian Hittite mittanni italic tribes Nubians Thracians maybe even proto Italian tribes. I think it would be a cool idea for a game and the era is long due for some attention.

Comments

• aorraorr Posts: 1Registered Users
    The concept would be great and I think the era is long due. You could have the map stretching roughly from the fertile crescent area up into Iraq and Iran in the north the Caspian sea to Mycenae/Italy or even Spain. There's tons of factions available: Mycenae Minoan Phoenician Egyptian Hittite mittanni italic tribes Nubians Thracians maybe even proto Italian tribes. I think it would be a cool idea for a game and the era is long due for some attention.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 35,277Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited January 8
    Not related to 3 Kingdoms, or Warhammer, moved to General Chat.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,165Registered Users
    Not sure it's got the historic detail and plausibility for CA to do though.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 2,980Registered Users
    aorr said:

Personally I'd find it really interesting, but I wonder if it has the ability to gain wide spread popularity. I would love to see an Assyrian faction though.