Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total war: Lord of the rings

kiisamiikiisamii Posts: 1Registered Users
edited January 9 in Total War General Chat
Is there anyone else that would love a Lord of the rings total war game? There is enough factions with a story line and characters that can be lords. Please add to this any suggestions I'm hoping for it to get seen and at least thought of as an idea. I'm talking about a full on game not just mods and it's not the same as warhammer.
Post edited by kiisamii on

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 16,538Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to Chat to join all the other threads on the same topic.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    Yes... would have preferred they did Lord of the Rings or Warcraft or Elder Scrolls instead of that Warhammer Garbage.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • tomasmlcmtomasmlcm Posts: 4Registered Users
    Yes a Lotr game would be great, better than warhammer in my opinion, but the problem with it is the rights.
    You have the Third Age mod for Medieval 2, which is probably the mod I've spent more time in total war games.
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,093Registered Users
    Might be worth searching the forums, been quite a few discussions on this already.
  • UnicronomegaUnicronomega Posts: 12Registered Users
    It's like people forgot Battle For Middle Earth, Warhammer is seriously the best choice for Total WAR. Not inconsistent things like elder scrolls. If the franchise was called Total and Utter Garbage, Warcraft would be the best choice. ( Which is a Warhammer rip-off *cough*)

LOTR doesn't really cut it for Total War.