Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Show your love for Warhammer! - Show us your miniatures!

ConradToskanConradToskan Posts: 123Registered Users
edited January 11 in General Discussion
After the sad news, that we will get no new content for Warhammer 2 till after 3K, I decided this forum needs something different. Something completly different!

So gather fellow Warhammer gamers and show your love for Warhammer. Show us your favorite miniatures!

It doesn't matter if it is Fantasy, 40k or even AoS! It doesn't matter if they are painted, build, converted or still on sprue! Just show us your miniatures, preferably those on which you are working right now!

I'll start with a fellow, I bought him a a few months ago... for too long he was left unpainted and unloved... but no more! I present to you:

Throgg the mighty Trollking

He is still not completly finished and will get a nice square base in the next few days. Yes, a square base! The old world still lives on!

Comments

• KranoxKranox Posts: 2,531Registered Users
    If we could still get Warhammer Fantasy Miniatures I would post of Picture of my Louen model, but sadly I cant participate further more to this discussion :)
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Posts: 677Registered Users
    Here's the last thing I was working on. I don't keep much in my flat, I'm afraid. It may not be a favourite, but it is fitting in theme for me...

Yes, the photos are bad quality. I'm poor.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 10,872Registered Users
    I'd love to but they're buried in a box somewhere and I haven't mustered the bothers to get them out for years. My Ogres are also hideously ugly. Great idea though.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwards, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Posts: 1,619Registered Users
    I always wanted to put a jabberslythe on my desk, but always too poor to buy the model.Also Im really bad at painting models and get it painted would cost extra.
  • ConradToskanConradToskan Posts: 123Registered Users

I always wanted to put a jabberslythe on my desk, but always too poor to buy the model.Also Im really bad at painting models and get it painted would cost extra.

I understand the monetary issue, but painting wise the videos from Duncan on the warhammer tv youtube channel are a great help. 😀

#TwoThinCoats
  • Michael4537Michael4537 Posts: 1,627Registered Users
    Someday I'll work up the willpower (and cash) to buy and paint some Lizardmen models.

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! Haha!
    But nice Troll King.
  • Tempus_fugitTempus_fugit Senior Member Posts: 1,194Registered Users
    edited January 11
    I am a total Warhammer newb but here goes:

The general style I took was to have darker colours with lighter undersides for my skinks and sauruses. I wanted to have their natural colours more subdued and have more colour in their banners and regalia.

Looooo-oots of touch-ups still outstanding including the flashy metals parts. Also, I haven’t bought white paint yet so the teeth and eyes and claws are still creepy and in need of work.

WiP, as they say. And I also have a box of eternal guard and a Carnosaur + old blood/Kroq to paint.

Edit: my first Warhammer models: my spear skinks.

Post edited by Tempus_fugit on
    There is no time but the present. – S:TW Hojo, R:TW Brutii/Germania/Alemanni(BI), Med2: Venice, S2: Oda, R2: Julia/Boii/Suebi/Lusitani, Attila: Geats/Garamantians, WH: All factions VH, Wood Elves on L. TWWH2: Lizardmen, Dark Elves, Skaven, Khalida. ME: Khalida, Vampire Counts
    edited January 11
    Some of my brother’s much better painted Blood Angel models.
    (I am a fantasy devotee, but my brother prefers 40k. The only 40k I would touch is Orks. Also, I hope my brother gives me permission to show his blood angels to you guys.)

His jump-pack assault captain, or sergeant edit: chaplain.

His sanguinary priest, sans helmet (I guess it hampers blood-drinking).

His librarian dreadnought with power glaive and sanguinary mask. (He removed the iron halo because he said it was directly in front of his smoke launcher.)

And, of course, the expression of an opponent who envies your models.
    Post edited by Tempus_fugit on
    There is no time but the present. – S:TW Hojo, R:TW Brutii/Germania/Alemanni(BI), Med2: Venice, S2: Oda, R2: Julia/Boii/Suebi/Lusitani, Attila: Geats/Garamantians, WH: All factions VH, Wood Elves on L. TWWH2: Lizardmen, Dark Elves, Skaven, Khalida. ME: Khalida, Vampire Counts
  • Shomy9342Shomy9342 Posts: 181Registered Users
  • Shomy9342Shomy9342 Posts: 181Registered Users

New Kislev weapon. The BEAR SUB!!!

• Beladon1988Beladon1988 Posts: 11Registered Users
    edited January 11

Some of my brother’s much better painted Blood Angel models.
    (I am a fantasy devotee, but my brother prefers 40k. The only 40k I would touch is Orks. Also, I hope my brother gives me permission to show his blood angels to you guys.)

His jump-pack assault captain, or sergeant.

His sanguinary priest, sans helmet (I guess it hampers blood-drinking).

His librarian dreadnought with power glaive and sanguinary mask. (He removed the iron halo because he said it was directly in front of his smoke launcher.)

And, of course, the expression of an opponent who envies your models.
    I love that models jump pack, he is a Blood Angels Chaplain, I love the chaplains models for all the various chatpers they are the best looking imo. I am currently working on a Raven Guard themed space marine army and have made a custom built chaplain using that Jump pack, still a work in progress but I'll try to upload a few pictures when I am home from work.

Sadly due to money constraints I was never able to field a warhammer fantasy army and by the time I did have the money, Games workshop had removed the two armies I would have done, Tomb Kings or Bretonnia :(

Post edited by Beladon1988 on
  • Hiey23Hiey23 Posts: 15Registered Users

Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead. :-)
  • kevManiackevManiac Posts: 254Registered Users
    I have always been fan of the design of Skaven Warlock Engineer. Definitely not finished, but my fav miniature so far. Still need the highlighting and so on.

I still have Arkhan the Black, in the box and all. If it is done and all, then the Warlock Engineer will probably be 2nd fav, and Arkhan the first.
  • PocmanPocman Posts: 2,212Registered Users
    Curiously, I started working in a new law firm like 6 months ago and the guy that sits next to me also loves Warhammer. Has a pretty nice WHFB collection, mostly made of old edition models.

It includes even a Malal Chaos army. I will ask him for the photos.
  • Beladon1988Beladon1988 Posts: 11Registered Users
    Home now, these are still a work in progress right now, sadly the chaplain I made is not quite ready for his jump pack yet

• ThirdeyeThirdeye Posts: 62Registered Users
  • ThirdeyeThirdeye Posts: 62Registered Users
    kevManiac said:

I have always been fan of the design of Skaven Warlock Engineer. Definitely not finished, but my fav miniature so far. Still need the highlighting and so on.

I still have Arkhan the Black, in the box and all. If it is done and all, then the Warlock Engineer will probably be 2nd fav, and Arkhan the first.
    Wow. That model is epic.

Actually. All the models are great. I'll keep practicing. Good jobs guys.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 1,786Registered Users
    What A cute post ^^ I have non myself to show sadly but I appreciated watching all your dedicated collections !

Nice!
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor