Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A Hero's Journey

CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 241Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team

Legendary hero Zhuge Liang wanders ancient China searching for a worthy master…

Take a look at the varied land your kingdom could stretch across in Total War: THREE KINGDOMS – and view the full video here:

And if that’s got you ready to see some gameplay, we’ll be showcasing spies in the game next week – so keep checking our social media for news!

Comments

• quagfengquagfeng Posts: 16Registered Users
    edited January 11
    Finally Zhuge Liang!!! I have seen pandas ;)
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 1,252Registered Users
    CA_Ella said:

...And if that’s got you ready to see some gameplay...

Yes.

Yes we are.
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Posts: 3,407Registered Users
    Alright, neat. Now we have some stuff to look forward too, and the environments we'll be fighting over seem interesting and pretty.
  • tfwoods3tfwoods3 Posts: 843Registered Users
    Will be nice if there are cut scenes in this game that are not just the start of the game.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 8,703Registered Users
    oh, i hope we will also get Wei's Zhang Liao...
    Every wrong is recorded! Every slight against us! Page after Page, etched in blood! Clan Gunnison! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman!

Yes! to Boris Todbringer as playable, subfaction leading Legendary Lord with Starting Position Middenheim instead for the Empire! NO to the lazy way of moving Gelt and Volkmar who both belong to Reikland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 2,437Registered Users
    I've wondered how spies will work, I saw them as an option but they aren't available as a character.
  • Traum77Traum77 Posts: 25Registered Users
    Looking good! The environments look especially rich, and Zhuge himself is nicely detailed, even if I'm still not sold on Liu Bei's character design. And spy mechanics next week sounds great.

Glad to see the release date was prominent in this one too - should put to rest some people's worries about pushing the launch back.
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 1,221Registered Users
    Oh my dayz... those visuals are so beautiful... I really hope we can see China's magnificence and beauty in the battle map and the campaign map :)

Dibs on dem Pandas though... I would would give them all the cookies and bamboo they desire :)

"I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 1,866Registered Users
    ......Perhaps I have to change GPU this time. The graphic look so stunning. Could my GTX970 handle this. :s
    SHUT UP AND REWORK BEASTMEN CAMPAIGN & SKILL (AND THEN GIVE US GHORGON)

• CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 241Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team

Dibs on dem Pandas though... I would would give them all the cookies and bamboo they desire :)

• 39821739175248623982173917524862 Posts: 326Registered Users
    I have to admit, the trailers and visual style is very well done. I'm still waiting for some gameplay reveal, hopefully they improve the campaign/diplomacy to be more relevant as they are suggesting.
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Posts: 874Registered Users
    Looks really nice. Get's me in the right mood :smile: Also nice the hear something from Ca staff!
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Posts: 3,407Registered Users
    CA_Ella said:

All is forgiven. These Pandas have restored my faith in this game.
  • 19930423LDr19930423LDr Posts: 49Registered Users
    Should have had a Liu Bei trailer first tbh.
  • sablesable Member Posts: 117Registered Users

oh, i hope we will also get Wei's Zhang Liao...

Don't worry. Zhang Liao has already shown up in both of the battles we've seen so far as well as Sun Jian's reveal trailer. He'll likely be starting out under Dong Zhou so we'll see him revealed around the time we start seeing Dong Zhou and Lu Bu's posters.
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 8,878Registered Users
    It's rare to see so many nature and animals in a Total War game, nice, PETA approves that video. :)
    4 Fully Independent Monogods Armies would be great for a Storyline about the Great Game in Total War: Warhammer 3.
  • TetrewTetrew Posts: 68Registered Users

This is very nice indeed. Love purple vs. snow feel.
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 8,878Registered Users
    quagfeng said:

Finally Zhuge Liang!!! I have seen pandas ;)

Looks like CA puts their experience with many non-humans models from Warhammer to good use.
    4 Fully Independent Monogods Armies would be great for a Storyline about the Great Game in Total War: Warhammer 3.
  • tfwoods3tfwoods3 Posts: 843Registered Users
    I don't think I will be able to sleep a few nights before release.
  • YharshaarjYharshaarj Senior Member Posts: 3,252Registered Users
    This thread made me think about panda's meat. Is there noticeable bamboo taste to it?

Anyway, visually stunning.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• alstlalstl Member Posts: 313Registered Users
    Definitely looking for gameplay - battle gameplay in classic mode.

I'll buy the game regardless but it would be nice to see a good preview. It is after a total war game.
  • SuliotSuliot Senior Member Posts: 609Registered Users
    Beautiful trailer, amazing scenery and music. I don't like Zhuge Liang though! :p
  • ThedossbossThedossboss Posts: 137Registered Users
    Pandas OP please nerf. +100 public order is too high a buff from any character, unit, or creature in a total war game
  • SakotadejanSakotadejan Posts: 151Registered Users
    edited January 11

This looks just awesome! Wow! And that city will be so freaking hard to capture, amazing location.
    Post edited by Sakotadejan on
  • acroguePatrickacroguePatrick Posts: 332Registered Users

CA_Ella said:

...And if that’s got you ready to see some gameplay...

Yes.

Yes we are.
    We are more than ready.

CA_Ella said:

Pandas!

:D
    tfwoods3 said:

Will be nice if there are cut scenes in this game that are not just the start of the game.

Agree.
  • AoishiroAoishiro Posts: 50Registered Users
    edited January 11
    Traum77 said:

Looking good! The environments look especially rich, and Zhuge himself is nicely detailed, even if I'm still not sold on Liu Bei's character design. And spy mechanics next week sounds great.

Glad to see the release date was prominent in this one too - should put to rest some people's worries about pushing the launch back.

Liu Bei's face change every time, I don't think he looks similar to his portrait in the poster.

It's kind of crazy. When we got the first trailer, I thought Liu Bei was meh but in fact he was awesome!

Then we got Liu Bei in Cao Cao's trailer.

Then Liu Bei in his poster which was better but not what I expected.

And now, he is somehow worse. I don't know if It's the model who are just not good or Liu Bei that's ugly.
    Post edited by Aoishiro on
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Posts: 9,733Registered Users
    Man the music is going to be good in this title.

Kudos to to the creator of the piece in this trailer.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • quagfengquagfeng Posts: 16Registered Users
    Aoishiro said:

Traum77 said:

Liu Bei's face change every time, I don't think he looks similar to his portrait in the poster.

It's kind of crazy. When we got the first trailer, I thought Liu Bei was meh but in fact he was awesome!

Then we got Liu Bei in Cao Cao's trailer.

Then Liu Bei in his poster which was better but not what I expected.

And now, he is somehow worse. I don't know if It's the model who are just not good or Liu Bei that's ugly.
    Actually, as a Chinese, the Liu Bei in this video looks like that he is seriously sick due to the color of his skin ...
    Also his mimic is kinda of weird.