Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The nature of desire

Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 12,038Registered Users
Terrible title I know *Beer cans thrown at stage* Oi who hated it enough to throw a full one!?

Anyway, which LM / Skaven LL do you most want to see in the upcoming LP DLC and why is it Ikit Claw?

He's a space marine rat. Nuff said.
Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.

Comments

• FinishingLastFinishingLast Posts: 3,210Registered Users
    Can I say Nakai? Though as the FLC Lizardmen lord. I don't think he's super likely, but I want a non-verbal Kroxigor boosting monstrous infantry lord to tear from Albion through Ulthuan answering diplomacy requests with mono-syllabic grunts of agreement or derision.

As for the DLC, Ikit Claw and Tehenhauin. The former because of the Skryre link and the latter because then each Lizardmen race has a lord and he makes the most sense.
    I demand monogods!! Or not, whatever. I don't care that much.
  • _Mad_D0c__Mad_D0c_ Posts: 301Registered Users
    Looks very nice.

I think in the complete lifetime of the trlogy we will see more than 4 skaven LL
    _Mad_D0c_ said:

Looks very nice.

I think in the complete lifetime of the trlogy we will see more than 4 skaven LL

I think we have to. It'd be really questionable (and therefore totally possible) that we never get Thanquol. It's the same situation as Malus. I don't care about either character and yet even I agree they should be considered pretty necessary to the series.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 16,078Registered Users
    My desire is to get them March 8th.

Is that the Skaven lord or the Lizardmen lord? I don't think March 8th is in either army book. Are they cool?

Is that the Skaven lord or the Lizardmen lord? I don't think March 8th is in either army book. Are they cool?
    They're the best. They kill Elves and Vampires and doesn't afraid of the Horned Rat.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 12,038Registered Users
    edited January 11

Can I say Nakai? Though as the FLC Lizardmen lord. I don't think he's super likely, but I want a non-verbal Kroxigor boosting monstrous infantry lord to tear from Albion through Ulthuan answering diplomacy requests with mono-syllabic grunts of agreement or derision.

As for the DLC, Ikit Claw and Tehenhauin. The former because of the Skryre link and the latter because then each Lizardmen race has a lord and he makes the most sense.

You can absolutely say Nakai! He's one of my favourites.

This was my 10,000th comment, I am content with that.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.

I think it's because of my love of monstrous LL. For one, they never have mount options to use up points on, and they are just awesome and slamming into infantry. Throgg and Kholek already allow for monster themed armies so I'd like more of them and there aren't a lot of situations where it works. A monster LL for Bretonnia would be weird. It's why I hope for that one dragon LL chaos lord. His name escapes me. Though, I will relent to a mount option if you want to give the dragon LL a dragon mount. I will pay for that.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 11,700Registered Users, Moderators
    Tenenhuain. Skink only armies soon.

Ikit is pretty cool too, but it will take some good neat units to make me actually want to play Skaven.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 12,038Registered Users

I think it's because of my love of monstrous LL. For one, they never have mount options to use up points on, and they are just awesome and slamming into infantry. Throgg and Kholek already allow for monster themed armies so I'd like more of them and there aren't a lot of situations where it works. A monster LL for Bretonnia would be weird. It's why I hope for that one dragon LL chaos lord. His name escapes me. Though, I will relent to a mount option if you want to give the dragon LL a dragon mount. I will pay for that.
    Galrauch.

I agree with everything you said.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Posts: 1,785Registered Users
    Ikkit, it has been Ikkit since the beginning. Clan Skyre is my favorite of the big four and he basically is Skyre regardless of some hoity toity council leader. This is the guy that designed the warp forges that crank out all the things that make Skyre a power house.

Clan Skyre fought and held Skavenblight in multiple wars including the larger Skaven civil war. It's only rightful a Clan Skyre lord holds and starts there.

He's a friggen armored magic slingin rat. How is that not just cool?

I'm gonna be sorely disappointed if he isn't one of the Skaven lords to make it in.

For Lizardmen I'm still on the Lord Kroak side. >D
  • YharshaarjYharshaarj Senior Member Posts: 3,218Registered Users
    Hmmm acceptable. But he doesn't look like a Space Marine at all. More like a more than usual derranged Haemonculus.

As for LM I have no idea. Something big.

Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,202Registered Users
    Is it wrong to say all of them? Seriously there aren't really any bad options for either of these races.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer
    edited January 11
    Wyvax said:

Is it wrong to say all of them? Seriously there aren't really any bad options for either of these races.

Snikch would be a pretty bad choice for LL in an LP. Snikch has the least personality of all of them and he's really just a murderer for hire rather than an army leader.

• MagicspookMagicspook Posts: 60Registered Users
    Ikit. Duh.

I'm not all that hyped for thanquol, he might be an interesting character but in-game he'd just be a grey seer on a boneripper. My greatest fear atm is that Thanquol will be the lord in the lord pack because that likely means that ikit will never make it in there.

An who wants a three armed fatrat? I don't.
  • dchip1dchip1 Posts: 354Registered Users
    Yeah I think Ikit or Thrott would be cool, though I'm also cool if its Thanquol.

As for the LM Tennhuin and Nakai would be sick
  • Boombastek91Boombastek91 Posts: 787Registered Users
    Skavenblight as starting setlement and not Hell Pit?
    Comunity will throw with poop CA why Ikit instead, Throt.
    So it not clan moulder or skryre.

I bet Thanquol or like leaked Sniktch

And yes Tretch take place both Ikit Claw and Throt unclean.
  • EliacTheEmeraldTeethEliacTheEmeraldTeeth Posts: 329Registered Users
    If only CA said what they plan to make after 3K...
    I assure you, we are very real. And we have come for you and your realm.
  • LennoxPoodleLennoxPoodle Posts: 254Registered Users
    ikkit would definitely be cool, I just love Skryre. The problem is that than Tanquol wouldn't happen, arguably THE protagonist of the skaven race (mybe a bit challenged by Franz). It makes me kind of sad again that we got Tretch as FLC, another Warrior Clan guy, not even a really high ranking one (given that he is only a chieftain).
  • chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Posts: 1,835Registered Users
    I just want someone to go back in time to get them to work on it instead of coast or failing to time travel it to release on the earliest possible thursday after threekingdoms.