Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQโ€™s here.

Categories

Favorite Legendary Lord in the Game !

13ยป

Comments

• AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,402Registered Users
    Rubzy said:

No one chose Mannfred lol.

Poor guy is pretty good in-game but no-one wants to associate with him haha.

Haha hes toonmuch of an **** ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 2,323Registered Users
    Kranox said:

Rubzy said:

Or he is so good in his disguise as a nobleman from the empire, that no one noticed ...... devious indeed.
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • EldrickEldrick Posts: 392Registered Users
    Louen.

A great combo leader and flying regenerating fighter with a fantastic array of unique, flavourful and useful skills.

Starts close to the Sword of Khaine...

Looks good on all mounts.
    Eldrick said:

Louen.

A great combo leader and flying regenerating fighter with a fantastic array of unique, flavourful and useful skills.

I would direct you to my rule book first. Invalid. Sorry.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • EldrickEldrick Posts: 392Registered Users
    DarkLordD said:

Eldrick said:

Louen.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Still my pick on turn1. (Probably because I know what he is going to turn into).

DarkLordD said:

Eldrick said:

Louen.

Hum hum Darklord, remember this is my thread !

• Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 21,287Registered Users
    Kranox said:

Rubzy said:

It's because GW made him the face of WHFB's destruction. He was the guy who foiled the final attempt of the good guys to save the world out of petty spite. Of course he won't have many fans after this.
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,450Registered Users
    Gameplay-wise Mannfred IS amazing, I must say.

Can be a melee monster, unbreakable by default, can get good flying mounts, can cast death AND vampire count spells...he's obnoxiously flexible and obnoxiously powerful. He's able to chew through anything he wants with good combat tools and debuff spells vs characters or wind spells vs regular troops.
    Don't worry.
  • Boombastek91Boombastek91 Posts: 787Registered Users
    Setrus said:

Gameplay-wise Mannfred IS amazing, I must say.

Can be a melee monster, unbreakable by default, can get good flying mounts, can cast death AND vampire count spells...he's obnoxiously flexible and obnoxiously powerful. He's able to chew through anything he wants with good combat tools and debuff spells vs characters or wind spells vs regular troops.

Haha nice joke about flex of Manfred.
    All his good thing is more winds magic of his sword and self trait.

As caster you had effective spells only overcast winds of Death and heal. Other spells just weak. Maybe +attack on Graveguard, but it very rare.
    Kranox said:

DarkLordD said:

Eldrick said:

Louen.

Hahaha sorry my Bretonnian duke friend ! I just coundnt leave it haha. I need to recognise the master in his own realm;) !

DarkLordD said:

Kranox said:

DarkLordD said:

Eldrick said:

Louen.

Hahaha sorry my Bretonnian duke friend ! I just coundnt leave it haha. I need to recognise the master in his own realm;) !
    Haha you are now pardonned dear Prophetess

• tanspan88tanspan88 Posts: 201Registered Users
    Tretch hands down.

The voice acting, his cowardly lines, his cheeky โ€œbetter than Thanquol yes-yes?โ€ haha i love it. Gameplay wise he brings some really unique ideas to the table; buffing units after retreating, and around him when winning. The only gripe would be if his inclusion meant either throt or ikit was left out, but tbh i suspect heโ€™s much more loveable than either of those ๐Ÿ˜
    tanspan88 said:

Tretch hands down.

The voice acting, his cowardly lines, his cheeky โ€œbetter than Thanquol yes-yes?โ€ haha i love it. Gameplay wise he brings some really unique ideas to the table; buffing units after retreating, and around him when winning. The only gripe would be if his inclusion meant either throt or ikit was left out, but tbh i suspect heโ€™s much more loveable than either of those ๐Ÿ˜

Trech yes-yes best skaven lord !

• ErlykErlyk Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited January 14
    Queek, because I knew nothing about Warhammer, saw his intro and character model in a random youtube video and that led me to the game and into the lore of the world itself. I literally wouldn't have given a thought about this game and world had I not stumbled upon how amazing Queek looks and the curiosity to look into him and then the world more. So Queek brought a newb to both Warhammer and the Total War franchise as I had never played any of the games either.
  • DatHomieSilverSurferDatHomieSilverSurfer Posts: 147Registered Users
    Skrolk! I love running me some massive plague monk armies