Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What should I do? ¿Qué debería de hacer?

HashinHashin Posts: 4Registered Users
See, I'm new in the Total War games, and I want to start with WARHAMMER 2 because I love how it looks like, and I want to buy the first WARHAMMER bc I want all the factions and the Empires Mode for the WARHAMMER 2, but I live in México and the games together are 42 USD. So what should I do? Is it good to buy the WARHAMMER 1 only for the Empires Mode and the factions of the 1 so I can play them on the second game? And I need to buy all the DLC of WARHAMMER 1 too for the WARHAMMER 2? Thanks for your attention!

Verán, soy nuevo en esto de los Total War, y yo quiero empezar en el WARHAMMER 2 porque me encanta como se ve, y también quiero comprar el primer WARHAMMER para tener las facciones y el modo de Imperio en el WARHAMMER 2, pero yo vivo en México y los juegos juntos en total valen 42 USD. Entonces ¿qué debería de hacer? ¿Es buena idea comprar el WARHAMMER 1 solo para el modo de Imperios y las facciones para jugarlas en el WARHAMMER 2? ¿Y acaso debo de comprar también los DLC del primer WARHAMMER para el contenido del segundo? ¡Gracias por su atención!

-Emmanuel :D

Comments

• endurendur Posts: 2,696Registered Users
    Buy one and try it. If you like it, buy the rest.
  • Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Posts: 1,193Registered Users
    edited January 11
    if ye wanna play with any of the dlcs races you will need to buy them.. before splurging your money at steam, have you tried looking at other websites for a better price?

Buy game 1, that one should be cheaper than wh2, and see if you like it. If you plan to play mortal empires mostly don't waste your pesos on the beastmen dlc, horde factions are garbage.

edit: i know there is another website out there that offers tw games with a nice discount but its not "good old games"

does anyone know?
  • CrajohCrajoh Member Posts: 1,148Registered Users
    It is your choice but I suggest looking at the core races. The one that has the most races that appeal to you might be the best option
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall
  • HashinHashin Posts: 4Registered Users
    Rochaid29 said:

if ye wanna play with any of the dlcs races you will need to buy them.. before splurging your money at steam, have you tried looking at other websites for a better price?

Buy game 1, that one should be cheaper than wh2, and see if you like it. If you plan to play mortal empires mostly don't waste your pesos on the beastmen dlc, horde factions are garbage.

edit: i know there is another website out there that offers tw games with a nice discount but its not "good old games"

does anyone know?

Yes, I found a page named ''Instant-Gaming'' and they sell warhammer 1 for 14 USD instead of 30 USD on steam, but if I get the WH2 I still need to buy the DLC of the first game? because WH2 has his own DLC, and thanks for the recommendation bro! cheers.
  • Boombastek91Boombastek91 Posts: 787Registered Users
    Try tww2 base game with flc. You could return game if played not much hours.

But game high ranked so if you liked prev TW games, i guess you will like that too.

Try tww2 base game with flc. You could return game if played not much hours.

But game high ranked so if you liked prev TW games, i guess you will like that too.

Right, I'm going to look for the FLC, thank you broo

Cheers :D
  • MagicspookMagicspook Posts: 60Registered Users
    It works lime this:

If you buy wh1, you get the 4 core factions of that game (vampire counts, empire, greenskins, dwarfs) as well as any FLC that has been released (like brettonia).

If you buy wh2, you get the 4 core factions of that game (elves, elves, skaven, lizardmen) as well as any FLC that has been released (like Tretch legendary lord for skaven ).

If you buy both, you get acces to mortal empires which contains everything that's in either of the games.

You don't have to buy any DLC at all, they're all optional and none are required for mortal empires. Only buy DLC if you want to play the specific faction that they unlock.

It works lime this:

If you buy wh1, you get the 4 core factions of that game (vampire counts, empire, greenskins, dwarfs) as well as any FLC that has been released (like brettonia).

If you buy wh2, you get the 4 core factions of that game (elves, elves, skaven, lizardmen) as well as any FLC that has been released (like Tretch legendary lord for skaven ).

If you buy both, you get acces to mortal empires which contains everything that's in either of the games.

You don't have to buy any DLC at all, they're all optional and none are required for mortal empires. Only buy DLC if you want to play the specific faction that they unlock.

Thank you man!!! you just cleared all my doubts.

Cheers!