Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nerf Hand of Gods

Black_PhillipBlack_Phillip Posts: 358Registered Users
edited January 12 in Balancing Discussions
I don't mind the damage so much, I just think it shouldn't be so accurate from far away. It's perfectly dodgeable when kroqgar is close but it's actually harder to dodge from max distance because it homes in on it's target. Anything that snipes for that much damage should be dodgeable if you're paying attention.

Comments

• Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 6,468Registered Users
    While i agree i do feel there should be some compensation for the nerf, be it cost reduction to krog gar or the item itself.
  • EnergyzedEnergyzed Posts: 240Registered Users
    With the changes to magic missiles´ accuracy and trayectory Hand of the Gods is now more reliable than before. However, Hand of the Gods is the only thing making Kroq Gar viable right now. I woudnt push any nerf to this item until Kroq gets the buffs he deserves.
  • RiggsenRiggsen Member Posts: 2,542Registered Users
    Yeah, agree that it could be toned down but not before Kroq-gar gets buffed or a -200 cost.
    "CA WHY U NU UNPOOP GAME" (Dank TW meme of 2011)
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,133Registered Users
    Ohh if there is a nerf on kroq gar he needs a compensation, otherwise hes never gonna be picked

• glosskilosglosskilos Posts: 1,063Registered Users
    If he gets buffed back to how he was at the release of WH2 then sure.
  • endikuxendikux Posts: 473Registered Users
    Hand of the Gods never hit anything before. Why return to that? The point of the item is that it is a destructive weapon of the Old Ones and Kroq-Gar is super blessed to have it. So then make it pointless by missing?

• Black_PhillipBlack_Phillip Posts: 358Registered Users
    edited January 28
    endikux said:

Hand of the Gods never hit anything before. Why return to that? The point of the item is that it is a destructive weapon of the Old Ones and Kroq-Gar is super blessed to have it. So then make it pointless by missing?

Because there should be some counter play to something that does that massive amount of damage at once. It should only miss if the opponent is paying attention and trying to dodge. That doesn't make it "pointless" to bring. Especially if it gets reduced cost.