Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Crash in same battle twice

mormegil27mormegil27 Posts: 1Registered Users
Build: v1.3.0 Build 12676.1556522

Detailed description: Game crashes to desktop in battle mode, same battle. Fought battle for almost an hour last night, it then crashed right at end. Very frustrating. Attempted again tonight, crashed early in the battle. I enclose both minidumps. Crash to desktop is straight forward, Windows 7 window comes up saying the game has had to close ... not much else to explain.

Reproduction Steps:

- Played the battle twice. As I do not know the reason for the crash, I'm not wasting my time on this game anymore until it is fixed. One reproduction is enough.

- Here is the event log as well, though you don't ask for it:

Faulting application name: thrones.exe, version: 1.3.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c17b61a
Faulting module name: thrones.exe, version: 1.3.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c17b61a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x06f98d67
Faulting process id: 0x2148
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4aa258aeeb34b
Faulting application path: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia\thrones.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia\thrones.exe
Report Id: 7c1163f2-161a-11e9-8c1d-6cf049091341

The files you requested are attached.