Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Freezes on TWW2 battle loading

estevanflores4estevanflores4 Posts: 1Registered Users
edited January 12 in Crashes
Description: First off I have played this game for over 200 hours and loved every second of it but now i cant even play it anymore. I try to load up ANY battle and it just freezes at about 90-95% at the loading bar. I don't know why this is happening... please help. I tried uninstalling and still nothing. I tried renaming the file in "creative assembly" folder but now I have two folders with warhammer 2.

Build: v1.5.0/8774.1520175

Reproduction steps: After first crash, game refuses to start up. I get to the launcher, select play but then nothing happens just stays on the desktop. I have to restart/shutdown my laptop to actually get into the game again. Any pre-game loading menu WILL freeze at about 95% complete

So for the first warhammer II folder here are the required: (just the preference script)

The second folder (Warhammer2): (minidump, modified)

please any help would be appreciated

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file