I make an example by taking the expectations of a user regarding the upcoming DLC. So the Lord Pack will have only 6 units, not more, as he said. Take into consideration he avoided my questions intentionally.
The questions are:
1. EX: the Lizardmen units in the DLC will be only 3. The missing units that can be those 3 lucky ones are: Troglodon, Razordon, Salamander, Ripperdactyls, Dread Saurian, Engine of Gods, Ark of Sotek and Recolored Skink.
Should the Recolored Skink be 1 of those 3 lucky units?
2. EX: if, for example, Troglodon, Salamander and Razordon have a chance to be those 3 Lizardmen units but this means that Recolored Skink will be in the FLC Blessed unit like Shadow Walkers with Alith Anar or ROR...would you take away 1 of those 3 units (Troglodon, Salamamder, Razordon) and replace it with Recolored Skink even if this means you will not have the unit you have replaced?
1. Do not avoid my questions with other questions.
2. Do not answer to my questions by changing the argument.
3. Do not "beat around the bush".
4. Stay on the Topic.