Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Not the Newsday we deserve, but the Newsday we need

Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Posts: 1,324Registered Users

Swear Loyalty

* What are the next goodies WH2 will receive? *

* When we'll finally see these goodies? *

* What WH1-Old World race will be updated? *

* When the FLC Array will be updated? *

* Something-Something Three Kingdoms and ToB? *

* Is Dogbert, The Mighty Leaks God, safe 'n sound? *

* What's the next WH3 hint? *

* Where's mah Ghorgon? *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these questions will find an answer...soon!...'Cause WTAWO will be posted soon, right? RIGHT? YUUUUUSSSSS!

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
- Gilead's Blood: 8/10
- Riders of the Dead: 9/10
- Empire in Chaos: 9/10
- Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
- Mark of Heresy: 7/10
- G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
- G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
- G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
- G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
- G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
- G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
- G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
- The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
- Drachenfels: 6.5/10
- Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
- Silver Nails: 9.5/10

Comments

• LudboneLudbone Posts: 1,143Registered Users
    Selakah said:

My predictions:

Fantasy New Content Team

After a well-deserved Holiday break, the team is back in the studio and is hard at work on putting the finishing touches on the Festag Update. The update, which brings a host of changes and updates to the Warhammer 1 Lord Skills, will go live near the end of January. Once the Festag update is live, the team will shift focus to the next content pack for Warhammer 2: a Lords Pack with two new Legendary Lords! While we cannot say much at the moment, rest assured the new content will spice up your campaign with lots of new interesting tails!

Fantasy Pre-Production

Not much to report on this front, unfortunately. The dev team has been missing ever since their foray into a dark realm, where things are not as they seem. Sigmar guide them on their path back to the mortal realm!
    Grace, I've found you!
    Beastmen: where is the love?

• LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Posts: 1,560Registered Users
    *scratches head*

• XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Posts: 357Registered Users
    edited January 13
    Well at least we have a timeframe for the beta to go live. Thats all I really wanted anyway.

Not sure why they're acting like we don't know what the lords pack will be. Its obviously going to be Skaven and Lizardmen but I guess all companies do this as the reveal is treated as some big PR event even if it was already leaked or obvious from the start.

Also I'm almost certain that the final Warhammer game is going to have the 4 demon races as the starting factions and the campaign will take place in the chaos realm(w/e its called).

Thumbs up CA. Its good that you guys listen to the fans unreasonable as we may be at times.
  • chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Posts: 2,038Registered Users
    Selakah said:

My predictions:

Fantasy New Content Team

After a well-deserved Holiday break, the team is back in the studio and is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the Festag Update. The update, which brings a host of changes and updates to the Warhammer 1 Lord Skills, will go live near the end of January. Once the Festag update is live, the team will shift focus to the next content pack for Warhammer 2: a Lords Pack with two new Legendary Lords! While we cannot say much at the moment, rest assured the new content will spice up your campaign with lots of new and interesting tails!

Fantasy Pre-Production

Not much to report on this front, unfortunately. The dev team has been missing ever since their foray into a dark realm where things are not as they seem. Sigmar guide them on their journey back to the mortal realm!
    I mean that is actually uncannily similar to what it will probably turn out to be like.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,471Registered Users
    Selakah said:

My predictions:

Fantasy New Content Team

After a well-deserved Holiday break, the team is back in the studio and is hard at work putting the finishing touches on the Festag Update. The update, which brings a host of changes and updates to the Warhammer 1 Lord Skills, will go live near the end of January. Once the Festag update is live, the team will shift focus to the next content pack for Warhammer 2: a Lords Pack with two new Legendary Lords! While we cannot say much at the moment, rest assured the new content will spice up your campaign with lots of new and interesting tails!

Fantasy Pre-Production

Not much to report on this front, unfortunately. The dev team has been missing ever since their foray into a dark realm where things are not as they seem. Sigmar guide them on their journey back to the mortal realm!
    That's actually really good.

Here's mine;

Fantasy New Content Team

Blah blah blah LP hint

Fantasy Pre-Production

Blah blah blah Ogre hint

*Forum explodes in speculation, Monogod vs Undivided threads reappear, huge casualties everywhere*
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • ZelnikZelnik Posts: 374Registered Users
    I just got word that

Swear Loyalty

* What are the next goodies WH2 will receive? *

* When we'll finally see these goodies? *

* What WH1-Old World race will be updated? *

* When the FLC Array will be updated? *

* Something-Something Three Kingdoms and ToB? *

* Is Dogbert, The Mighty Leaks God, safe 'n sound? *

* What's the next WH3 hint? *

* Where's mah Ghorgon? *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these questions will find an answer...soon!...'Cause WTAWO will be posted soon, right? RIGHT? YUUUUUSSSSS!

I just got word from the hospital. It's your Ghorgon. It died from terminal weeb cancer. Sorry for your loss.
  • 39821739175248623982173917524862 Posts: 792Registered Users
    Maybe some concrete and to the point news instead of vague hints this time.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,669Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to Chat for the moment.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • SelakahSelakah Posts: 342Registered Users
    dge1 said:

Moved to Chat for the moment.

Can we have some clarification on what exactly are we allowed to discuss on the Warhammer "General" Discussion forum?

According to the forum subtitle, the intent is for this forum to house "General discussion of Warhammer". You have just relocated a topic containing a Warhammer meme and a discussion on CA's communication policies as they pertain to Warhammer, into a forum that is intended for discussion of the Total War series "as a whole".

Given that this situation has been happening quite a lot recently, would it be possible, for the sake of our understanding, to obtain some clarification on the following?
    • Are Warhammer memes not allowed in the Warhammer General forum?
    • Are discussions of CA's patching policy for Warhammer not allowed in the Warhammer General forum?
    • Are discussions of CA's way of communicating and marketing Warhammer news not allowed in the Warhammer General forum?
    • Are discussions about shortages of Warhammer content (whether perceived or real) not allowed in the Warhammer General forum?
    • Are discussions of CA's development priorities as they pertain to Warhammer (e.g. whether or not CA is or is not developing enough DLC for the game) not allowed in the Warhammer General forum?
    I am genuinely curious, given that moderation seems to be, as of late, squashing any discussions that is related to Warhammer, but not directly related to gameplay mechanics or the specifics of future content. It would seem to me that the types of discussions which are getting excised from the Warhammer General forums are the sort of discussions that belong in a Warhammer General forum.
  • 39821739175248623982173917524862 Posts: 792Registered Users
    No, the threads get moved to other forums and shortly after closed.
    Only sunshine and butterflies in the general forum.
  • MakoTheMakoMakoTheMako Posts: 1,246Registered Users
    Yeah anything remotely critical of CA gets either moved by the mods then closed, or they just let certain fanboys derail the thread out of absurd corporate loyalty until it they can use it as an excuse to move or close it.

die about it

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,669Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.