Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

FESTAG BETA:Lords and Heroes are constantly disengaging fights.

ekidhardtekidhardt Registered Users Posts: 3
edited January 2019 in PTE Beta Feedback
This one is driving me a little crazy. Unless lords and heroes are being attacked directly, they'll just stop fighting. For example, I'll tell my lords/heroes during a battle to attack another lord--and two, or one swing later, they're just standing there. The moment the target moves--they do not pursue. I have to tell them to attack again and again.

Yes, it's a little maddening.
Post edited by ekidhardt on

Comments

• kilijankilijan Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 474
    I have experience a massive amount of dropped orders from especially lords and heroes to units. This is all new in the patch to this degree and has been around for a long time now. No i don't default to guard mode. No i didn't halt their orders. They are easy to see because they are the units ordered into combat who after a random amount of time look like they are standing in formation while mixed in the middle of a massive melee. This is really frustrating when units don't follow the orders they are given and it seems to be getting progressively worse.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file