Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New update to steamdb

BRiiTASH2BRiiTASH2 Posts: 307Registered Users

Release Candidate and Gojiberry, very interesting. Sounds like we may be getting an update soon, or it could just be the faestag update. But Gojiberry, hmmmm.

This is all I can find on Wikipedia.
Goji, goji berry, or wolfberry, is the fruit of either Lycium barbarum or Lycium chinense, two closely related species of boxthorn in the nightshade family, Solanaceae. Both species are native to Asia, and have been long used in traditional Asian cuisine.

So all I can gather is a reference to asia perhaps, gojiberrys are red, red crested skink perhaps, who knows.
Tagged:

Comments

• CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 12,294Registered Users, Moderators
    Gojiberry?

Well I give up.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 8,901Registered Users
    Canuovea said:

Gojiberry?

Well I give up.

Goji?
    Every wrong is recorded! Every slight against us! Page after Page, etched in blood! Clan Gunnison! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman!

Yes! to Boris Todbringer as playable, subfaction leading Legendary Lord with Starting Position Middenheim instead for the Empire! NO to the lazy way of moving Gelt and Volkmar who both belong to Reikland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 12,875Registered Users
    Goji Berries are asian.

Cathay Confirmed!
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
    Or some update for Warhammer releasing alongside 3K. Could be that I guess.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • GingerRoeBroGingerRoeBro Senior Member Posts: 2,669Registered Users
    Goji Berries are red.
    Red is color of Khorne.
    Monogods confirmed.
    Bigger Budget for game 3?

They're gonna need it for all of the monogod glory.
    Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Thank you CA for seeing them as what they truly are.
    Let the Games Begin!
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Game
  • BRiiTASH2BRiiTASH2 Posts: 307Registered Users
    Canuovea said:

Thats my guess but what faction, lord, monster, etc relates to china or even asia other than Cathay or Nippon. Those 2 are likely game 3 factions.
    BRiiTASH2 said:

Canuovea said:

Thats my guess but what faction, lord, monster, etc relates to china or even asia other than Cathay or Nippon. Those 2 are likely game 3 factions.
    Doesn't have to be anything, could simply be that that's when it's coming.

Seems like there's been an uptick in TWW activity on SteamDB lately.

Mayhaps the time's come for them to start increasing output or they've increased plans for output.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • makar55makar55 Posts: 1,423Registered Users
    Canuovea said:

I am still looking for Cathay as 3K preorder bonus for TWW owners.
    BRiiTASH2 said:

Canuovea said:

Might not be related to any of those factions. Just an update to placate the angry content starved Warhammer fans, perhaps?
  • Michael4537Michael4537 Posts: 1,986Registered Users
    Canuovea said:

BRiiTASH2 said:

Canuovea said:

Might not be related to any of those factions. Just an update to placate the angry content starved Warhammer fans, perhaps?
    Feed the beast! heh heh...

Canuovea said:

BRiiTASH2 said:

Canuovea said:

Feed the beast! heh heh...
    Yess, feed me more, feed me more, feed me more *Chants*

I think Nakai likes Gojiberries too

• IconicIconic Posts: 334Registered Users
    Goji berries are used in cooking.
    Halflings like to cook
    Halflings confirmed
  • SelakahSelakah Posts: 289Registered Users
    I wonder if CA is aware of how closely we monitor SteamDB looking for clues. I bet they give these branches weird names just to mess with us.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 8,901Registered Users
    Selakah said:

I wonder if CA is aware of how closely we monitor SteamDB looking for clues. I bet they give these branches weird names just to mess with us.

they should name one "Whoeverreadsthisandtriestointerpreteitisstupid"
    Every wrong is recorded! Every slight against us! Page after Page, etched in blood! Clan Gunnison! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman!

Yes! to Boris Todbringer as playable, subfaction leading Legendary Lord with Starting Position Middenheim instead for the Empire! NO to the lazy way of moving Gelt and Volkmar who both belong to Reikland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • kitekazekitekaze Posts: 160Registered Users
    Iconic said:

Halflings like to cook
    Halflings confirmed

In Viet Nam, this fruit is best to make soup for mothers after they bear children. It could be very close to Halfling, whose mothers are extremely sensitive, especially when their child is hurt.
  • blacksphemyblacksphemy Posts: 53Registered Users
    kitekaze said:

Iconic said:

Halflings like to cook
    Halflings confirmed

In Viet Nam, this fruit is best to make soup for mothers after they bear children. It could be very close to Halfling, whose mothers are extremely sensitive, especially when their child is hurt.
    Viet nam has a preponderance of lizards and amphibians while "mothers bearing children" speaks to reproduction... a key part of the skaven war machine!

Lizard Men and Skaven Lord pack confirmed! Mark my words, I am now the first person on these forums to predict that the next DLC will be cold blooded terrestrial vertebrates and villainous vermin vagrants!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 17,223Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to a more appropriate location, as it is mostly idle chit-chat and speculation. Sorry.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • LudboneLudbone Posts: 987Registered Users
    Gojira? Godzilla. . . Dread Saurian!
    Beastmen: where is the love?

• Michael4537Michael4537 Posts: 1,986Registered Users
    Iconic said:

Halflings like to cook
    Halflings confirmed

Cooking...
    Food...
    Hungry...
    Ghorgon!
    *dies inside*
  • EliacTheEmeraldTeethEliacTheEmeraldTeeth Posts: 369Registered Users
    Wolfberry?
    WOLFRATS CONFIRMED
    I assure you, we are very real. And we have come for you and your realm.
  • Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Posts: 1,181Registered Users
    - Gojiberry...

- "Gojira" is Godzilla

- Godzilla is a huge Kaiju

- Go - jiberry...G(h)o - rgon

- Ghorgon is a pretty big monster

...GHORGON CONFIRMED! Oh my Jeez, i'm so happy! <3

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
  • EliacTheEmeraldTeethEliacTheEmeraldTeeth Posts: 369Registered Users

- Gojiberry...

- "Gojira" is Godzilla

- Godzilla is a huge Kaiju

- Go - jiberry...G(h)o - rgon

- Ghorgon is a pretty big monster

...GHORGON CONFIRMED! Oh my Jeez, i'm so happy! <3 </p>

Why people care about race that even in fluff isn't more than a bunch of mutant bandits? Why not give more love to Empire?
    I assure you, we are very real. And we have come for you and your realm.
  • talonntalonn Junior Member Posts: 451Registered Users
    Goji berry is very relevant to east Asia so CATHAY CONFIRMED.

Sorry Cathay haters
    I'll point something out. Apparently Attila got itself a Gojiberry update in the steamdb too.

So it might just be a launcher thing?
  • NyxilisNyxilis Posts: 2,278Registered Users
    Canuovea said:

I'll point something out. Apparently Attila got itself a Gojiberry update in the steamdb too.

So it might just be a launcher thing?

That or something else they're doing across a few games. Promotion, maintenance, something along that line.