Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bretonnia units

willyb12willyb12 Posts: 9Registered Users
Bretonnia is a very weak faction found of monster units armored fimires, efinges, dragons, steam tanks etc, this makes everything uphill to win with bretonnia, Devido to its limited number of units that only uses archers and trebuchets. It is the lore of the 3 and 4 edition canons in Bretonnia and crossbows (squires to javelin or bow) also the lack of knowledge of the magic q are very few it is known that the sons of Breton gentlemen were sent to the school of magic in aldorf a damsel of light and fire would be pretty good I would love it if a patch came out of Bretonnia I would be more than willing to pay it.

Note: if lowen is knight of the grail and the paladins also because they have no magic damage and the paladins bless it ?. Like pilgrims when they are with the reliquary? If possible, I would love to see that, thank you very much.

Comments