Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Corrupted game & Skillpoint reset

tedcurrenttedcurrent Posts: 2Registered Users
edited January 2019 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hey Total War: Warhammer II support!

Me and my brother have been playing TWW2 for ~7 months and we play once a week - it's a way for us to keep in touch and have fun. Anyway, this means that our campaigns last for a long time. We haven't finished one yet. We maybe would have, but unfortunately we are unable to reach end game as a single patch usually corrupts our whole game. Earlier it was the Vampire Coast update hassle and now the skill point reset really crushed both of our interests in the ongoing campaign.

Is it somehow possible to completely opt-out from updates? In Steam or somehow. Or maybe have a beta (for example 'coast beta') exist for a super long time? We would just love to finish a campaign at some point. We really enjoy the game, but the buzz is slightly fading away because of the non backward compatible updates :(

Cheers,
Tedcurrent

EDIT:
Also, I'm sorry for not following the "please see before posting" -stuff. It seems that you are aware of the issues I'm describing.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file