Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

a small OW fix I like to raise atention to

blaatblaat Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 3,121
edited January 2019 in Community Mods
as you all know all NW races have a replenship after battle option but the OW races do not expect vampire counts or GS (and BM? I am not sure if they have one)

which I consider a glaring gap between OW races and NW ones

so this mod fixes this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1637503013&searchtext=

but I kindly request CA to include this fix to bring NW and OW races a step closer together once again
as well as buffing the vampire counts GS (and BM if they have them) options which are weaker than the NW ones as far as I can see

please do not make this a discusion about "I want replenshipment lowered in general"
I want that aswell but that does not seem to be the direction CA is going for so I prefer to get all races to the same level

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)

Comments

• mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 2,702
    After playing DE and getting up to %30 replenishment after a weak battle, it feels weird when you return to dwarfs and GS to have no option for any replenishment after battles. What would the poor Old World do without mods?
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,121

After playing DE and getting up to %30 replenishment after a weak battle, it feels weird when you return to dwarfs and GS to have no option for any replenishment after battles. What would the poor Old World do without mods?

which was my long time problem as well hence the reason for posting it

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 25,105
    blaat said:

please do not make this a discusion about "I want replenshipment lowered in general"
    I want that aswell but that does not seem to be the direction CA is going for so I prefer to get all races to the same level

Disagree here because I find after battle recovery should not be handed out willy nilly and be a specialty of the swarm factions. Elves really should only get it when they fought other elves and it should in general be massively toned down so you don't get 15-20% after every battle.

• Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,388

Stunties I could understand from a lore point of view.. but orcs....
  • Michael4537Michael4537 Registered Users Posts: 2,358

blaat said:

Disagree here because I find after battle recovery should not be handed out willy nilly and be a specialty of the swarm factions. Elves really should only get it when they fought other elves and it should in general be massively toned down so you don't get 15-20% after every battle.
    I agree.
  • BoombastekBoombastek Registered Users Posts: 2,121
    edited January 2019
    30% post battle repleshment.
    It number happen only if your few units get a few casualty.
    If you reload and rebatle and just let AI wound half army you will got 4-6% repleshment on army and not 30%.

And who use repleshment? Only in early game on few early turns it gave a bit more profit than money.
    After 40-50 turns all time money gave more profit.

Only DE use all time, cos slaves

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file